What is or isn't a "SP friendly" hotel (In Montreal)

I'll be spending a day or two in Montreal next month (Black Sabbath!) and was hoping to see a lady (or two ;) ) during my stay at the Marriott downtown, across from the Bell Centre. This will be my first time hosting an outcall at a hotel instead of my residence, so my question is this:

I often hear about hotels being referred to as "SP friendly" or not. Is this something that only SP's using the hotel for incalls have to worry about? As a gentleman using it for an outcall, do I need to concern myself with whether or not it is a "SP friendly" hotel? Assuming the lady in question arrives dressed discretely...how would they even know a SP is visiting me? And is the Marriott SP friendly in that regard? Thanks a bunch!

I would assume a hotel that is not SP friendly is mostly aimed towards SP's openly working there and not being discreet about doing calls (eg. client after client kncoking loudly on doors etc). There should be no problem whatsoever for you unless you go around bragging to the hotel staff and guests about your 'hobbying' and that you are planning on seeing an SP at so and so day and time. Which I am more than certain you will not do. lol Other than that I am sure you are safe! This is just my opinion but I see no problems! Enjoy your concert ;)

• Like 1

To me an SP friendly hotel is one that includes the following features:

• A discrete entrance - for example the Delta in St. John's has underground parking and you can take the elevator right up to the ladies floor without going through the lobby
  • Allows after hours (evening) access without cardkey
  • Parking easily available
  • A bonus is a good resturant so that you can order a great room service meal for longer encounters

Having said that I find that while some hotels don't offer all of these amenities I have never really had a problem with hotels they exist to welcome people so it's normally not a problem to glide in and out without any notice unless either you or the lady you are visiting do something to attract attention to your self... walking through the lobby is not really attention getting in my experience.

Just my Opinion

• Like 3

I often hear about hotels being referred to as "SP friendly" or not. Is this something that only SP's using the hotel for incalls have to worry about? As a gentleman using it for an outcall, do I need to concern myself with whether or not it is a "SP friendly" hotel? Assuming the lady in question arrives dressed discretely...how would they even know a SP is visiting me? And is the Marriott SP friendly in that regard? Thanks a bunch!

A lady entering a hotel discretely really has nothing to worry about. And the hotel wouldn't even know she is there to see you, well not unless you tell the front desk, or your (or her) behaviour (ie loud, a lot of ladies entering/leaving your room throughout the day/night etc) draws attention

The only concern really is if a hotel has key card access for the elevator

If it does, you may have to meet the lady in the lobby, or better still the hotel bar/lounge/restaurant

I've hosted out calls at many hotels and the lady has had no issues getting to my room. Even in some cases having to walk right by the front desk.

Even if a lady is discovered going to your room how do they know she isn't your girlfriend etc.

Hotels know this sort of thing goes on, as long as everyone just blends in there is no need to worry

Good Luck and Have Fun

RG

• Like 4

If it was not for people committing adultery or encounters of the type we discuss here a lot of hotels would be empty.

Why do you think many hotels offer day rates? Sometimes for business meetings, longer day time layovers near airports but mostly so people with no other place to go can have sex.

Be a polite, discrete and you should not have any problems at most hotels anywhere in the country.

Now try a few places in Arabic countries and that is a different story.

• Like 2

The only concern really is if a hotel has key card access for the elevator

If it does, you may have to meet the lady in the lobby, or better still the hotel bar/lounge/restaurant

Yeah, this was my first thought. Key-card elevators are annoying.

Given that you've already chosen your hotel, you could maybe try asking in the Montreal section here or on the Montreal board if the ladies have any opinions on it.