Posting Negative Comments.

My post was removed and I was warned for posting a negative remark. :(

Just curious....is using the PM feature the only way to share no-so-perfect experiences or do fellas just have to read the positive stuff and show up at the door and hope for the best???

In a nutshell yes. If it is a matter of B&S, violence, theft etc. You can post the information in the NS Warning session. Anything else is only permitted in personal discussions. This is more a board about recommending and staying safe with the removal of negativity due to personal preferences.

There is a lot of useful information here to prevent risk taking.

• Like 3

Ya....I am quickly finding out my personal preference may be a tad more on the upscale side; and what I am picky about may be something another person is able to accept. :icon_smile:

Maybe you should read the rules before you get more warnings. We do things different here and we do it our way, this site is NOT for everyone. If you do not agree with the way we do things simply close your account. This is a private members site, you have no right or entitlement to break our rules so if you can not respect them you will not be welcome here. PS. I moved this post to a new thread (not on the ladies discussion thread where you found it necessary to comment like this after getting a warning for posting a negative remark, this earned you a infraction point on top of your warning.).

• Like 3