Bodycare Reviews

Shara is not at A.O.L.S anymore i just saw her last week at CMJ's it was my first time there, and i have to say is a place with such a pleasant atmosphere, definitely ill come back.

Oh, nice, looks like everybody is there now.

What does CMJ or ALOS have to do with thhis thread?

Shara/Sarah/Samira used to work at BC at one time. I was thinking that maybe she would be moving back to BC after the problems at ALO, but it looks like she's gone to CMJ instead.

Shara/Sarah/Samira used to work at BC at one time. I was thinking that maybe she would be moving back to BC after the problems at ALO, but it looks like she's gone to CMJ instead.

looks like a lot of ladies from ALO ended up at CMJ...

Rosa and Daisy... either one you can't go wrong... both give amazing massage and finish...

Most guys would probably prefer Daisy's looks tho... she is younger and although it's been awhile... her breasts are all natural... But I like Rosa too... I think they are both attractive...

But I REALLY REALLY REALLY loved Sarah... and was disappointed when I couldn't find her there anymore... like there was only one Sarah there right? No mistaking her for another Sarah? Petite frame... not very toned but slim none-the-less, long-haired, brunette, nice full size breasts... she was always very enthusiastic with me... so she's at CMJ now? I saw her regularly all of last year.

Hello all I'm Rubs and here is my first review. I am new to Ottawa and to quick with reading between the lines.

I went there for my first visit a few weeks ago. Was little tentative at the place. Wasn't sure at first if this was a RMT place(from the way they present and advertise) or a body rub and tug joint. They dress more like a RMT.

I never got the name of the lady I saw. She was late 20's to mid 30's? She has lovely soft brown skin and her back seams fairly muscular. My best guess she was Indonesian but sounded Canadian. Short (5'3'') fit and fantastic breasts. Maybe someone can guess at name her and tell me.

Knowing it was my first time there she was trying to get a sense on me to see what I was looking for. Fair enough I expect them to protect themselves. Really its a must and I respect that. She kept asking how I heard about them. Being a chickensh*t I lied and said the phone book. The correct answer was online. But not this server. One that just listed massage parlour joints in Ottawa. Which had been my source of info before this site.

I was offered a shower twice. I declined because I'd just come from the shower at home.

Once I was left in the room to change or undress I decided to take the chance and go commando under the towel half folded and poorly draped. So she could tell if this was a straight RMT place. Their website give the impression of a legit RMT place.

She came in and started of with the standard back rub. Again she asked where I heard about Bodycare. And I stuck to my story.

Then she asked if I was comfortable with having the towel removed,good. Yes I Say.

After some more lotion and rubbing she then asked me if I wanted to roll over, even better.

Then she started the teasing, nice.

Then she put my hand on her ass and took my cock in her hand and asked me one more time. So where did you really hear about us? Online I shyly say.

She took off her top revealing her fantastic tits some of the greatest I've seen in a rub place, fantastic. She moved my hand from her ass to breast. I love that I wont presume its ok to touch a lady anywhere unless she says so, regales of where she is handling me.

Then after some rub and tug she stuck her Tit in my mouth, wow over the top. I did not expect that to happen. That was a first for me at a massage place.

She did not have any problem with me handling her breasts. Finished with a great release.

This was my first visit there. There was no discussion if I wanted more or haggling a bout extra (which I had a unpleasant experience at a different body**** place?

Fairly new to this part of the Country. I've know only been to 4 place in Ottawa. This has been the best so far and first to seriously consider to repeat. She offered me a receipt for the massage to claim for massage therapy. I declined don't want to leave any information about myself.

Now this is where I need advice from you guys and working girls, who have been at this awhile. I may be a cheap bustard. I left a $40 tip on the table plus the $5 to $10 of change from when I first paid on entering the Business. please everyone please be honest and direct (not unkind please). Did I tip fairly , cheaply, or generously for a rub and tug.

It would be fantastic to here from the some of the Massage palour attendants. I really value your opinion. I can only afford to do this once or twice a year.

Thanks

Rubs

I never got the name of the lady I saw. She was late 20's to mid 30's? She has lovely soft brown skin and her back seams fairly muscular. My best guess she was Indonesian but sounded Canadian. Short (5'3'') fit and fantastic breasts. Maybe someone can guess at name her and tell me.

Rubs

Does anyone reconize this ladys description From Bodycare. People are asking. But I didnt catch her name.

Thanks

Rubs