Hello beautiful people!

Im new here and just wanted to say Hey! :icon_biggrin:

Im Aletheia. Ally for short, unless you like it long ;).

I am new to the Lyla community and have finally decided to join after creeping for a couple days in pure excitement about how wonderful the community of people is on this website. I have been an SP for a couple of months now and have had many amazing experiences and hope now with joining Lyla, I get the chance to encounter even more amazing people. Keep posted for my new photos coming soon and don't be scared to shoot me a message :tongue:

Xo Aletheia

• Like 2

welcome to the wonderful world of Lyla Aletheia.

it is a great place to find some amazing information, along with funny stuff to make us laugh.

Hope you find lots of amazing adventures.

• Like 1

Welcome to the community Aletheia!

You'll find quite a wide range of fully engaged members here, who speak up and speak out about what affects us all. In the years I've been here the level of discussion has really blown me away.

All the best as your amazing adventure begins! And feel free to ask questions because people who really know the answers are fellow members.

PatrickGC

• Like 2

Hi Aletheia, welcome to Lyla! I hope you enjoy your time here. The best advice I always have for someone new is to read through the Terms of Service carefully. If you have any questions, never hesitate to ask.

• Like 1

Welcome, Ally! Thanks for posting this greeting, and for your excellent album. Looking forward to knowing you better.

• Like 1