Is sensuous Full Body massage Illegal?

This may sound stupid but I was just wondering is Massage services offering Sensuous Full body massage Illegal under the new Prostitution laws? Here's my situation. I am thinking about visiting a massage service in Sydney. The girl is offering Sensuous Full body massage, in service. She seams very legit, has a nice website and all. However in Sydney there has just been a big round up of Johns in the downtown core. I know most if not all of these ladies operated on the streets, however i was just a little nervous/ paranoid that this could be some kind of police sting. Just looking for some opinions on this. I maybe coming across as totally green/stupid but I would rather look stupid on Lyla than have my name in the Paper and appearing before a Judge. Ok opinions please.

You can find detailed threads about the new laws, but basically the important part is that it is illegal to pay money to receive "sexual services". That isn't defined, but probably the point of saying the massage is "full body" and "sensuous" is to imply that the services are sexual.

Many people have pointed out that such massage services were also illegal under the old laws but were rarely enforced, and argue that the new laws are equally likely not to be enforced. That might be true, though of course you have already pointed to a recent counter-example in your own city.

• Like 1

The recent activity in Sydney seemed to be mainly focused on street prostitution in the downtown core. This came after complaints from local business as I understand it.

Not to say that it is safe to break the law in any regard, but that particular situation seemed quite specific. (Unless there have been more incidents that I am not aware of.) Enforcement has always been apt to crack down on visible prostitution out in the open. Keep it away from the eyes of 'respectable folk'. ;)

In answer to your question though, it is illegal to pay for any sexual service, and what 'sexual service' means seems to be open to interpretation for enforcement.

The recent activity in Sydney seemed to be mainly focused on street prostitution in the downtown core. This came after complaints from local business as I understand it.

Not to say that it is safe to break the law in any regard, but that particular situation seemed quite specific. (Unless there have been more incidents that I am not aware of.) Enforcement has always been apt to crack down on visible prostitution out in the open. Keep it away from the eyes of 'respectable folk'. ;)

In answer to your question though, it is illegal to pay for any sexual service, and what 'sexual service' means seems to be open to interpretation for enforcement.

The massage being offered in Sydney "Vickieshands" is legit and no sting operation. Lilly offers a great experience

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 3