bachelor party entertainment

so I thought I'd ask cuz this guy has been really nice (over the phone), sounds like the bachelor party will be a total sausage fest if we dont assist.

they need a sexy lady to do a lap dance for the groom and a lil show for the groomsmen

This Saturday day night at calabogie ( theyre renting a cabin at the ski hill)

she would be welcome to stay and play etc party or snowboard i guess hehee Ive never danced nor have I entertained a bachelor party but also I cant make it out there Saturday

I told him to check out lyla so this is out of my hands now ;)

so I thought I'd ask cuz this guy has been really nice (over the phone), sounds like the bachelor party will be a total sausage fest if we dont assist.

they need a sexy lady to do a lap dance for the groom and a lil show for the groomsmen

she would be welcome to stay and play etc party or snowboard i guess hehee Ive never danced nor have I entertained a bachelor party but also I cant make it out there Saturday

I told him to check out lyla so this is out of my hands now ;)

I would love to help you out Hannah but my dancing is really bad lololol and us fat old guys on snowboards is just not that entertaining

(sorry could not help myself)

I was a dancer for many years. Had many requests for those parties. So did a lot of girls I worked with. Promise of big money. Lots of people attending....

Never been worth the time. Ask any dancer who has tried it once .... because that is all it takes to find out it is not worth it. Just a wasted night for you and alot of apologizing from the guy who 'hired' you. (I use 'hired' loosely because they will not pay up front and if you ask them who is paying for this you can find out they are only counting on the others to reach into their pockets... without actually asking them...and that only puts the other attendees on the spot... and you look like a fool begging to be paid.... and you have wasted a night on nonsense.)

• Like 2

Mmm yeah. I've found that most guys are shocked by and unwilling to pay a reasonable rate for a private party. They often think that it should only cost them the price of a handful of lapdances, even if they want company and entertainment for several hours (never mind consideration for the fact that any entertainers won't be making money elsewhere that night.)

I've done a couple and always got paid decently, but since my first, that went overboard, I always ask for a fluffer.

Those parties are fun, tho!

You've never met him, and you're not able to go... I wonder why you are doing the work for him in finding someone?

After organizing one of these in Vegas for 6 guys - this does seem like an odd way to try and get the stars to successfully align for a wild Good send off time imho. (So easy for things to go off the rails.) So 3 thoughts:

1) Too many guys and not enough girls doesn't work (ie: the un-enviable 'sausagefest' which leaves the guys (and ladies) saying how much your bach sucked forever thereafter). 2-1 (preferable) up to 3-1 does well, but any more guys and I find it crosses into that other territory quickly.

2) Unrealistic expectations from guys about not paying well makes it suck too (ie: cheapskates aren't ready to pay 'happily' from what I've seen, making it suck for the girls, and starts a downward spiral for the whole night; if they cannot afford private rates or tip well (ie: make it rain), then they can always go to the SC, or out to brunch together for mimosas :-P).

Do you know their budget? ex: each guys brings 300-500 bucks? ...or what do they plan to spend?

However,

This all has to be established before the event starts to ensure expectations are met all around - thus, in theory (as I don't believe in or practice 'marriage'), the so-called 'Best Man' should be doing all this personally and directly - no? Maybe not. I dunno.

Do you know where things stand on these fronts?

3) Maybe simply get them to join Lyla and let them get things aligned right themselves? ;-) ...and they can set the expectations to make it a bach party to be talked about for the ages!

Anywho - just my 3 cents :-P

All the best!

• Like 2

Safety first.

That is really the middle of nowhere.

Not a good place to be if things go bad.

Several drunk, horny, out of control guys. One or two girls.

No.

• Like 3