The nicest thing an SP/MP or client has ever done

I'm not sure if this had been discusses before (I'm on my cell and it doesn't let me search for some reason), and I apologize if it has, but for the girls what is the nicest thing a client has ever done for you and to the men what is the nicest thing a SP/MP has ever done for you? I just recently had a very special gentleman who I've seen many, many times since I've started in this industry help me out with a few things, some a surprise, and I am beyond thankful and honoured and wanted to hear from you guys some of your experiences :)

• Like 1

I remember on one occasion about 13 years ago, one of my favorite regulars in Toronto took me out for lunch prior to our appointment. It always stuck with me since it's something she didn't have to do, but chose to do so regardless... it was a very nice gesture.

On another occasion, a lady who I had a one hour rendezvous with chose to stay for four, free of charge, it was a real pleasure since it was completely unexpected.

• Like 3

Guest n*gu**6

An SP who I have seen fairly frequently made a homemade birthday cake/dessert. Rather elaborate and no doubt took several hours of her own private time to do it. It touched me deeply.

I was asked by a special lady to go shopping for lingerie for her and she wanted my opinion on whatever she tried. This got me very excited. We then went for a nice meal where she took off her undies and handed them to me under the table saying that she did not think she would need them for the rest of the evening. I don't remember what I had to eat at the restaurant but I know what I had for dessert.

Going shopping for lingerie with a sexy lady : $00.00

Taking her out for a meal : $65.00

Getting her undies and having her as dessert: Priceless

Many other nice things were done like extended hours, cupcakes with nice notes written on the wrapper on my way out, given an extra that is not offered on her list of activities etc...

• Like 6

Guest discr33t

After the 30th visit to a specific lady I asked her something out of the norm for the interaction. Could I give her a pearl necklace? She gave it a quick thought, and said she thought it would be ok. She gave me her trust.

So I gave her the necklace, in a nicely wrapped box.

For my birthday one year I booked my regular at the time. She knew when my birthday was, and asked if that was why I was booking a month in advance. I confirmed with that was the case and wanted to send a couple of hours with her on my birthday as I wasn't going to be heading home to the UK at that time to celebrate and would be alone.

A couple of days before my appointment she texted and said to get dressed for my visit. I figure alright, this isn't something out of the ordinary, but was curious as to why this may be.

My birthday comes along, get all dressed up...shirt, tie, etc.. When I arrive she opens the door dressed in a magnificent evening gown and high heels. I look over at the dinning room table and she has a candle light dinner set and ready to go! A couple of expensive bottles of wine and a birthday cake.

It was a fantastic evening, and one I will never forget. I had been all depressed about not seeing my family back home that day and it turned out to be one the nicest things anyone has ever done for me. I still smile when I think about it. :)

• Like 2

At one point, it's no secret, it was very difficult for me, and I tend to indulge in food (fruits, usually).

I had this gentleman I would never expect to meet, heading over with a very nice bottle of wine we shared toghetter... Along with a platter of fruits and fresh cream.

The moments spent in his company, the care he showed me on that day, and how he manage to make my depressed mood go away was magical.

I won't name anybody, but I'm sure you recognize yourself...

Out of this, I had so many demonstration of affection, and believe me, I'm grateful for any of them.

• Like 3

For my birthday one year I booked my regular at the time. She knew when my birthday was, and asked if that was why I was booking a month in advance. I confirmed with that was the case and wanted to send a couple of hours with her on my birthday as I wasn't going to be heading home to the UK at that time to celebrate and would be alone.

A couple of days before my appointment she texted and said to get dressed for my visit. I figure alright, this isn't something out of the ordinary, but was curious as to why this may be.

My birthday comes along, get all dressed up...shirt, tie, etc.. When I arrive she opens the door dressed in a magnificent evening gown and high heels. I look over at the dinning room table and she has a candle light dinner set and ready to go! A couple of expensive bottles of wine and a birthday cake.

It was a fantastic evening, and one I will never forget. I had been all depressed about not seeing my family back home that day and it turned out to be one the nicest things anyone has ever done for me. I still smile when I think about it. :)

Aww! What a nice and generous thing for her to do. I'm sure that is something you will remember for a life time! :) I am not big on being extravagant on my birthday, I would rather just that one very special person in my life doing something sweet and showering me with love and affection over showering me with gifts and having a huge party any day! I am a very, very simple girl and I don't care for expensive material things, just kiss me and cuddle me, it seriously makes me feel the exact same way another girl may feel if she just got diamonds.

One day, a little over a year ago, I had that gentleman that booked an appointment and mentioned I was the first lady he booked after his wife died of cancer a year ago and that it was his birthday. I was touched and asked him his taste of a cake and when he came over I had a nice small chocolate cake for him. He was extremely touched and ended up being a regular not only for this but other reasons. But that day I just felt good about doing a nice thing to someone.

Barbara

xxoo

• Like 5

There was a thread similar to this one, I think I shared this story already. But I'll share it again.

I see this SP quite regularly. We loosely keep to time, which is to say that on some occasions we stop early, and some go on for a while. I try to keep the latter to a minimal, I try to keep an eye out for time, but I do lose track sometimes, especially when we are just laying down talking.

Once she said she felt bad because supposedly we weren't having enough fun (Not sure what she meant, I have always enjoyed my time with her). I told her that I enjoyed every moment of it. She tried to return a portion of the donation, which I refused.

Once I had a bag with me. At the end, I took a shower as I normally did at the end, and I left. After 10-15 minutes, she texted me saying that she refunded a part of the donation in my bag, because she knew I wouldn't accept it otherwise.

• Like 2

There was a thread similar to this one, I think I shared this story already. But I'll share it again.

I see this SP quite regularly. We loosely keep to time, which is to say that on some occasions we stop early, and some go on for a while. I try to keep the latter to a minimal, I try to keep an eye out for time, but I do lose track sometimes, especially when we are just laying down talking.

Once she said she felt bad because supposedly we weren't having enough fun (Not sure what she meant, I have always enjoyed my time with her). I told her that I enjoyed every moment of it. She tried to return a portion of the donation, which I refused.

Once I had a bag with me. At the end, I took a shower as I normally did at the end, and I left. After 10-15 minutes, she texted me saying that she refunded a part of the donation in my bag, because she knew I wouldn't accept it otherwise.

That's awesome! I know what you mean, though... For me, an appointment is more about the entire experience and really enjoying a woman's company. I remember there was a lady who I shared a true bond with some years back; I believe she's since left the industry - there were times when we'd just cuddle for a few hours and watch a movie and talk.... great times, and much more than just the physical aspect.

• Like 1

Guest Prufrock Cummings

For me it was three years ago; I had been seeing the same SP frequently for about a year, and we had our usual dinner and wine and time together. Things ran a little late because we tend to chat a lot and I offered to take her home. She looked at me and said she didn't have to be anywhere for the next couple of hours and could we spend some time together just hanging out.

I gave her a huge hug, which she knew was an emphatic yes!

I would have to say I have had so many nice things come my way from my friends :) Bottles of champagne to wine to special zinger coffees, flowers, snacks, I appreciate these tokens so much.. My gratitude and complete appreciation for these subtle surprises always fills me with a sense of warmth and affection and adoration.. I possibly cant thank the efforts enough xox.. With all that being said though the best thing I receive is that super big genuine hug at my door and a welcoming kiss..

Wow , that is a tough call. I am thinking but I don't have to think too far.

I have a wonderful gentleman that is an electrician . I have known him for some time and he takes care of my cats .

Recently I have been way for 10 days . Low and behold magic. My whole house has been re wired. My basement now looks like Hollywood its so bright .

• Like 2

After seeing an ad for massage, I called up and got the address.

She was still at work, np waited 10-15. We went up together to her place. Had a shower while she set up the appointment. Now I got my rub down and had those wax paper melt in a small jars vacuum the toxins on my back. A really weird and abit painful sensation. But those big red suctions will go away in a few days.

I got dressed and she insisted I stay for herbal beans soup and watch an hour long TV show off the clock.