Ottawa Social - Lets do it.

Aurel Sax my friend: a wonderful intiative because it creates a special bond among members of CERB. I attended the Poly group get together that was organized by Dummpy. It was an excellent way to develop a trust factor among the group participants. One other possible meeting place would be at CMJ's .. it is a private club where people may feel comfortable.

Additional Comments:

Great idea for a Christmas party.. we could exchange toys, hopefully purchased at Venus Envy (maybe we could get a discount). CMJ's may be a good place to hold it if we would be allowed. I could enquire.

I'm all for having a less public venue for the socials like CMJ...however it would have to be entirely up to Jasmine as I know that people who enter generally have to be members.. and I would feel like we as ladies attending may be stepping on toes of their establishment (not that there would be any toes to step on in the first place...those ladies are megga hot!).. I wouldn't want to intrude on any business politics. I know that the CMJ ladies host parties every now and then, but generally they are for members and I dont think ladies who are non-CMJ employees are part of that mix. I could be wrong.

CMJ aside a more private function may encourage more members to come out. As some may fear being spotted by friends of the wife etc lol..it would also make a few more ladies I know most likely be more likely to attend if their privacy is honored.

Guest S**a*Q

What if we had it at someone's house??? Would that be weird? We obviously have no funds to get like a hall or something, but...

Hang on, I"m starting a new thread for this...

I've just nominated myself as the CECAP!

Aka Cerb's Extra Curricular Activity Planner

Lol just kidding... but I am more than happy to plan the XXXmas social.

HAHAHA That's it

Cerb's 2010 XXX-Mas Social

I'm Mass Social so I'm on it!!!

Thread coming, TELL EVERYONE!!!

*(On that note we should also have a Novemeber one, just cause some people won't be able to make it to one or the other, so I think I should have a Nov one too....) Let me know what you think on the other thread...

I was so looking forward to being at this social and it all looked good until 1pm on Thursday when I was called to Montreal for business. I only got back home Friday evening.

I'm looking forward for the next social so count me in again....

PS. I like the idea that Sara has for the next social.

That's it... Santa (OD) meet your Mrs. Claus!!! Or at least your head Elf!! I'll message Jazzi to make sure that he's okay with me taking it over, but I have eff all else to do in my time!!!

HAHAHAHA!!!

"head elf"....snickers. ;-)

That's it... Santa (OD) meet your Mrs. Claus!!! Or at least your head Elf!! I'll message Jazzi to make sure that he's okay with me taking it over, but I have eff all else to do in my time!!!

HAHAHAHA!!!

mmmmmmmmm head elf.... you said something..... okay I am doubly in!!!!

Guest C*****tte
I'm all for having a less public venue for the socials like CMJ...however it would have to be entirely up to Jasmine as I know that people who enter generally have to be members.. and I would feel like we as ladies attending may be stepping on toes of their establishment (not that there would be any toes to step on in the first place...those ladies are megga hot!).. I wouldn't want to intrude on any business politics. I know that the CMJ ladies host parties every now and then, but generally they are for members and I dont think ladies who are non-CMJ employees are part of that mix. I could be wrong.

CMJ aside a more private function may encourage more members to come out. As some may fear being spotted by friends of the wife etc lol..it would also make a few more ladies I know most likely be more likely to attend if their privacy is honored.

I just want to back up Annessa in that it is not a sign of professional respect for SPs to enter en masse to another group's workplace. That happened once for online sex industry party I was invited to. It was held at a stripclub during the day and the dancers on duty were beyond upset when all the models from the various websites entered their space and took the attention away from them. The club had been paid for the event, but the dancers were not.

Guest S**a*Q

No, I think it would be best to have it on neutral ground...

I have some ideas and some other options have been brought to the table. :)

I should get on the planning part of it. Hehehe!

I just want to back up Annessa in that it is not a sign of professional respect for SPs to enter en masse to another group's workplace. That happened once for online sex industry party I was invited to. It was held at a stripclub during the day and the dancers on duty were beyond upset when all the models from the various websites entered their space and took the attention away from them. The club had been paid for the event, but the dancers were not.

Thanks Charlotte, thought I was going crazy for a moment.

definitely a private area would be beneficial to all.....but if a bunch of gents could organize and arrange/pay for a discreet venue I'm sure many members and ladies would be more at ease....neutral is fine but if public, expect smaller numbers. Charlotte raises a great viewpoint as to why using another establishment for another company might be an intrusion on their site politics. :-)

Pirates & Wenches... oh la la ! Now, it will certainly not be too difficult to find our delicious group. Can we have a mutiny ? Please send me details !

Additional Comments:

Pirates & Wenches... oh la la ! Now, it will certainly not be too difficult to find our delicious group. Can we have a mutiny ? Please send me details !

Additional Comments:

SaraMQ: We may be able to find an vacant/unused "church" ... now wouldn't that be fun !! Just the acoustics would be a blast.