Monique Matheson on Lyla.com

Came across as ad for Monique Matheson on Lyla. Couldn't find any reviews or comments on CERB. Love to know more about her. Has anyone seen her before? Feel free to send a PM if you prefer.

Thanks,

WildTiger

She's been highly recommended to me by someone I trust, but I haven't met her yet.

Definitely on my list.

I saw her a couple times a few years ago. She is gorgeous and an enjoyable time was had. She used to advertise on E-C as well.

Guest sil**tkn***t

I have to agree with everything mentioned above. I enjoyed meeting Monique and would repeat.

I've seen Monique several times. She's a wonderful woman. Attractive, smart, sexy and fun.

I say Monique and Erica in a duo. One of the best times I have ever had. great ladies, very good looking, Monique really wanted to make sure I had a great time. I wish she lived in Winnipeg so I could repeat more often.

I have so much to learn... Up until this morning I had not heard

of Monique or Lyla.com. She looks AMAZING!!

Posted via Mobile Device

She is 5:10 about ,and very friendly with a great sense of humor and strives to make your stay enjoyable has a good sense of humor and enjoys making sure you enjoy the sexual side of the tryste(sp?) I have seen her multiple times

Thanks to all for the feedback on Monique. Saw her today and she was everything you said and so much more. Definitely a lovely young lady to be treated well. Will definitely plan on seeing her again :-D

Not surprising you had a great time with Monique WildTiger. She is extremely personable and intent on making sure your time together is memorable. I had seen Monique sometime last year (or maybe longer) and had a great time. Monique is highly recommended by many for good reason.