Since Jaidaxox seems to have disappeared from Vibe, are there any other busty ebony Massage providers out there?

Bandit

Jaida is now at ALO usually appears on their schedule at least 2 or 3 times a week.

Ebony Lisa was also at ALO West before the new year (saw her three times!!) but I haven't seen her on the schedule since then. She too is gorgeous, slim and busty!

There are tons of amazing beautiful ebony women in the Ottawa area - I'm biased towards Sage of cmj because she is a natural beauty - no fake hair or weaves, no fake nails or eye lashes or anything. She's a natural beauty - reminds me of an ebony cover girl model who had the short natural hair cut. She's a genuine sweet woman who loves her job and has an aura of her that is warm and inviting.

I also know Jessie brown and she's a sexy powerful woman! U can't go wrong with any of these ladies!

Better yet, book both! Or all of them! ALO has amazing women as well and though I've never met ivory or Jaida, I'm sure they are hot and lovely

• Like 2

I have not had the pleasure of spending time with Jessie or Sage but I have with Savannah and it was a wonderful time. Easy to talk too and one hell of sexy woman

i have had a great run of ebony MAs recently.

In no particuliar order:

Savannah @ Angel's Touch. Very sweet, pretty and fun girl. Makes me wish I was in my early 20s. I have seen her three times already. Will repeat.

Sage @ CMJ. Busty great looking even though i don't like short hair. Had fun with her. I have seen her twice already. Will repeat.

Morgan @ CMJ. Pretty girl. I have only seen her once but plan to repeat at some point.