Kimberly BP

Just to be clear- are we talking about the blonde (Kimberley) or the dark haired/skinned girl (Kimberly) both from BP? Becomes a bit confusing.

Have tried to text her a few times with no response .. Agree with discr33t not worth the hassle

Additional Comments:

Have tried to text her a few times with no response .. Agree with discr33t not worth the hassle

The blonde Kimberley.

I got stood up the other night. All agreed through texts. Give me the motel shes at 10 minutes before meet. Get there and text that I'm in the parking lot and no answer. I waited 15 minutes as I really wanted to see her again as first encounter was awesome. I ended up seeing another SP instead.

Guest discr33t
The blonde Kimberley.

I got stood up the other night. All agreed through texts. Give me the motel shes at 10 minutes before meet. Get there and text that I'm in the parking lot and no answer. I waited 15 minutes as I really wanted to see her again as first encounter was awesome. I ended up seeing another SP instead.

Kinda curious who you're backup sp is on short notice...pm me if you're willing to share!

Additional Comments:

I would also like to note, that as the ad pops up everyday about the same time, this falls in my category for a spam, waste of time connections.

Not sure this is even the same lady that outsider had seen, as no one, not even outsider can confirm.

Won't be contacting this ad again, and since the sp has no regular presence, unlikely to ever try this photo/# combination again.

I just texted a few girls who had ads up. Sarah responded right awayand she was available at that time. I had a nice encounter with her.