MILF or NOT?

Motherhood and Sexuality...madonna, whore.

Also just because SPs use that language does not mean they completely embrace it. It is just speaking to certain men in THEIR terms. A way to market yourself to a specific group.

Additional Comments:

It is to be used about a woman to another male (friend whatever) and NOT to the female. Locker room talk only!! When a young male asks me if that is what I am or tells me that is what I am, I am at a loss, always, as I don't how to deal with that....other than to try to use term in an ad to create an image for an interested person.

Additional Comments:

Its like this... We are in the throes of passion, intimacy seems to be the next step and then I am told that I am a MILF. My first thought it not 'oh that is so sexy', it is "What do my kid(s) have to do with this?"

I think you pointed out the reason why...

I tend to feel more at ease with more mature wealthy blue collars that are still have a playful attitude. Speaking in their languge, for me, is the same as speaking Chinese. They have their own codes, their own ways to say things. Accronyms and abbreviations are part of it, and I respect that. Even more, it is sometimes a tool, for me as a non-fluent speaker (in English).

And yes, I agree, calling somebody a MILF is not pillow talking. It is really in a way to describe myself. Not yet mature (although it comes fast...), strecharks, and headspins.

Also, I do not like to use the F word profusely. This is another reason why I would use this kind of accronym...

So when a man/boy calls a woman a MILF, they are actually mixing the two (as well as putting down motherhood and womanhood) so to expect a woman to be flattered by that term, without training her to be flattered, should not be expected....

Additional Comments:

Its like this... We are in the throes of passion, intimacy seems to be the next step and then I am told that I am a MILF. My first thought it not 'oh that is so sexy', it is "What do my kid(s) have to do with this?"

I don't think in a young boys mind it's putting down motherhood or womanhood (our brains don't go that deep when we are younger...come to think of it when we get older either lol!) It's just a mother that they find hot. I agree with you when you say they shouldn't expect a woman to be flattered by that comment, it something you just go out and say "Man, You're such a MILF" lacks a bit of tact and refinement.

When I find out someone is a mother I'm actually more drawn to them (not that I would do anything with a married woman that's just asking for trouble), Obviously single mothers do it even more for me because they're not married (No it's not a fetish and I don't seek them out). It doesn't necessarily have to do anything with having kids either.

I think it's just the feeling like they've got their sh*t together and they know what they want and when you're a parent yourself you can kind of relate to them as well.

That term has been around for a while but I think the movie "American Pie" really popularized it.

• Like 1

Personally I consider the term milf a term used in the same way as terms like spinner, bbw, cougar and so on, well insofar as this lifestyle is concerned.

While I don't look for ladies based on acronyms whether it terms like milf etc or services (btw my personal choice not faulting those who do) I think milf doesn't imply a lady's age or anything. It just means what it stands for "mother I'd like to f***"

And from the Urban Dictionary (yes I know gospel :icon_rolleyes: lol) comes a few definitions

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=milf

The excerpt (last line) from the first definition is this

A MILF is any mother that is sexually desirable. That to me is the definition in a nutshell.

A rambling for whatever it's worth

RG

Sigh..so tired of the acronym b.s. How about the old days when a guy used to say "Your mom is so hot". Lol. I just deduce it to shortcut jargon nowadays. Everything in this world seems like it's gone to hell including how people describe other human beings.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 2

After 1st year in college, I had a summer job at a private club that had golf, tennis, swimming. Many mothers (who obviously didn't work) would spend the day there while the kids did their activities. The women who were nice (in both looks and attitude), we referred to them as "yummy mommies"..

• Like 1

Imo, a MILF is usually over 30... I know that technically a mom is a mom, whether they're 18 or 40, but the term is usually used to describe an older woman. Like when a teenager thinks his friend's mom is hot, he says she's a MILF. Sometimes it's used to describe an older woman whether she has kids or not. I don't have children and choose not to, but I'm sure in 14 years when I'm 40, I'll still be called a MILF.

• Like 3