Body Thoughts...

Guest al****s

I have always been intrigued by the mind. Figuring people out is never boring and always a challenge. I love a good challenge. This post is about body type and what attracts you to a certain size or shape. I’m talking about the initial attraction when you first see someone. The person that you picture in your mind when you think of someone you’d like to be with. The “ideal” person perhaps.

Obviously once people get to know each other the initial attraction either escalates or diminishes due to personalities, beliefs, wants, and needs…not to mention a mountain of other things. So for the purpose of this post, lets back this up to the initial attraction.

As we know this world consists of so many different types of people. Thankfully we aren’t all the same…how boring would that be? The most common body types that get categorized on these sites are:

a) Spinner (skinny /petite girl without many curves and usually smaller natural breasts).

b) Voluptuous (curvy, ample, bigger hips & thighs, smaller waist, and usually larger natural breasts)

c) BBW (the Big Beautiful Woman) (overweight or obese with a larger body all over)

**these definitions are MY opinion and not in any way to be thought of as an insult or offensive**

I would put myself in the Voluptuous category although I do not have large breasts. My body is in NO way perfect. My body is real, my body is natural (minus the body hair…lol), my body is that of a woman who has experienced life. My body is soft, smooth, and silky (I guess that’s more my skin, but you know what I mean!) My body would never be considered skinny or petite. My body would never be considered fit or toned (although I do exercise regularly). My body has undergone surgeries. I know I cannot “compete” with the girls/women who have the tight bodies with super perky breasts. I like to think that the men I attract would be looking at both the inner and outer beauty I possess and know that the size or shape of my body in no way indicates what I can and will do for him and to him.

So, please share with me your thoughts. What shape/size are you attracted to and why? Perhaps you are someone who finds beauty in all of the different bodies us ladies have to offer. What attracts you differently to each type? I sincerely thank you for your time in helping me on my “figuring out people” quest! ☺

“Pretty is in the eye of the beholder, Beauty is in the soul…you can’t see it, but you know it when you feel it”

Alexis…xoxo

Guest S**a*Q

Body size, body shape, body looks... Don't mean anything to me :)

I'm pansexual. I am attracted to someone's mind. Not what they look like. I am not usually attracted to someone until I talk to them, til they make me laugh, til I feel a connection.

I'm attracted to their minds, what they have to offer to me intellectually.

Again, it's not what is outside, but what's inside for me...

:)

I find most women beautiful in their own way. No particular body type or look is preferred. And, like Sara, I need to feel some sort of personal connection. Looks alone aren't enough. A woman that makes me laugh and feel comfortable is very attractive to me, regardless of her physical appearance.

Or, if she is completely devoid of any personality then she must have a killer set of legs! :motion:

Guest S**a*Q

I do love a girl that can pretzel herself into a compact SaraLoving Ball of hotchickness!

I do love a girl that can pretzel herself into a compact SaraLoving Ball of hotchickness!

Hmm, Sara and I have similar tastes in women. LOL!

Seriously though, and also like Sara, it is someone's mind that attracts me. If they can challenge me intellectually, that piques my interest and makes me want to know more about them.

Likewise, focusing more on body as per the thread, what I find attractive is a woman who is comfortable with her own body. Someone who walks with confidence and feels attractive will also catch my interest. I've been with women of various body types, from spinners to BBWs, and the ones that I remember most vividly were the ones who were most comfortable in their own skins.

A beautiful mind attracts me first for sure, but the carrying case does matter. I prefer the natural girl next doorish types who are somewhat active whether it's walking, yoga or whatever.

Peace

MG

Body size, body shape, body looks... Don't mean anything to me :)

I'm pansexual. I am attracted to someone's mind. Not what they look like. I am not usually attracted to someone until I talk to them, til they make me laugh, til I feel a connection.

I'm attracted to their minds, what they have to offer to me intellectually.

Again, it's not what is outside, but what's inside for me...

:)

I feel the same way!

Make me laugh, and turn me on intellectualy

make me see something from unique perspectives.

Dont be typical, break the grounds by been vulnerablde, you will turn me on.

Sarah said so well, thank you!

I am in the same boat alot of people will find themselves in.......the mind is a terrible thing to waste......

You are confident and sexual all by the use of your mind.....

next to that...a great pair of legs gets me going....

I think a lot of women are mistaken when they think of what a man considers attractive. The unfortunate commercialization of the vast majority of our lives have screwed up their own perception of attractiveness. we all think about the "total package" yet we have posts showing hot breasts, asses, red heads brunettes etc the best of the best the hottest of the hot-and thats fun -hey i,ve participated-but thats fiction for the most part - every guy i know that is TRULY happy has someone that meets the simplest or is it the most complicated combination of looks/personality/style and thats the one that compliments their partner and understands what turns him on and communicates clearly enough that he understands her- and she is the one who is perfect no matter what category she falls in physically.

reread post sorry alexis-should have stayed with initial looks i apologise must have been the wine!!

Edited by renegade
f,up

Guest al****s

Thanks to everyone who responded to my post...you have given me great (and somewhat surprising) insight...

Alexis...xoxo