Body, Mind and Soul

ok she is a very friendly early 50's. a little curvier than i would normally go with and not a pro massage. but a nice time with a variety of endings offered

Runlong absolutely nailed it. Very friendly, mid fifties, well endowed up top, and many options offered including the whole enchilada. Never I set price. Always cash up front. But that only represents the hourly massage. Tip is paid by the gentleman on departure, on his honour. I use my discretion. Never a clock watched. Nice, older, reasonably priced lady.

Additional Comments:

Dalo your link is to a fresh provider and not the lady myself and runlong reviewed.

I am confused now kris. Are we not talking about the European lady who started advertising from last week? Is the ad that is being discussed by running and kris is removed?

Runlong and myself speaking of lady in charleswood near west perimeter.

The new European you may be thinking about is in waverley heights and about ten years younger than charleswood. Both blond. The new lady is recently here from Toronto.

No, that is not the lady who is the subject of this thread. The lady in the new link just arrived in Winnipeg. She just arrived from Edmonton and lives in Totonto.

Just to put my two cents in since I started the thread. it is indeed about the lady in charleswood. not the newer ad about the lady from toronto

Is the lady in Charleswood someone who went by "Swedish Massage" went into retirement about a year and a half ago?

Both links were not working...but I thought the the 'Body, Mind...' post on Craigslist was originally a woman who has a residence that is south on Waverley and has a Toronto phone number?

If someone has seen this masseuse, would love some additional info. Thanks.