Hobbying Hiatus - Stay Safe!

Guest discr33t

Ok I reflected on my recent encounters, and the recent postings around tbay, and something seems amiss.

I am not sure if there is a resurgent of unsavoury characters, but certainly I cannot be sure that the encounters I seek will be met well, willing, and by wonderful women in safe situations.

I'm sure I am just being paranoid.

But I'm out.

Back to casual relationships, expectations, and breaking hearts.

Happy Hobbying!

Ok I reflected on my recent encounters, and the recent postings around tbay, and something seems amiss.

I am not sure if there is a resurgent of unsavoury characters, but certainly I cannot be sure that the encounters I seek will be met well, willing, and by wonderful women in safe situations.

I'm sure I am just being paranoid.

But I'm out.

Back to casual relationships, expectations, and breaking hearts.

Happy Hobbying!

It's unfortunate that you have to make that choice but we all have to make the right choices for our own situations. unfortunately the laws in Canada have made it somewhat more difficult for ladies and clients to openly communicate and best ensure their own safety and frankly that's an environment where scammed an schemers get to thrive.

That said I do think it's possible to do your homework and stick to established reputable providers... yes it might be slightly more expensive then the unbelievable special offers us guys all to often fall for but that because they are NOT BELIEVABLE...

The challenge of course is that in some of the smaller markets the quantity of established ladies is small and touring ladies are less frequent.

Sorry to see you step back but all the best... hope we continue to see your presence here on the board.

• Like 2

Sorry to hear that. You'll be missing some gems. (I hope). There is a new lady passing by. Emily - Russian hottie. I'm TOFTT later this afternoon. Are you giving up on the touring ladies also?

Guest discr33t

Might make an exception for Emily Rushton, but otherwise likely not seeking new sp experiences

Judging by the number of travelling sp posts recently and the lack of any updates here, it's probably a good move for me

I also am leaning towards your same opinion. I myself have had years of excellent experiences with local ladies until 2015 and 2016 (so far). I have had a handful of really bad and borderline scary situations and multiple bait and switches in the last 8 to 10 months that have made me loose my confidence in the local sp's. Times and people change, people come and go. I made good friends over the last few years with sp's and hobbyists but most have since moved on. Less frequent visits with out of town visiting sp's seems to be my decision. Gone are the days of the reliable and consistent Thunder Bay classics. That's just my opinion.

It's sad that the Harper government had to ���� things up. Now there is much less communications amongst providers and also providers and between the two. Instead of protecting the providers the whole process has been manipulated in a manner that no one is safe. As hobbyists we can't protect ourselves from bait and switch games, stings or what ever else may be lingering out there. The number of posts have dropped off because this forum is restricted and has to protect itself. All I can say at this point is stay with the ones you know and are comfortable. Ask your established provider for recommendations to some they may know. Be and play safe. We need to keep up any communications we can have on this forum as it is the only way to be sure that we make contact with the good providers. If everyone shuts down the good providers will stop visiting as well. Let's hope the Liberal government will choose to scrap some of the stupid decisions of the past.

I can appreciate your point of you, and yes, staying safe must always be the first concern... For both sides.

A service provider just started another thread asking if gents would be willing to pay in advance (a deposit more than a full pay).

I also would like to travel West.

But we go far from home, in a city we don't know, we have no feed back or very little concerning clientele, and we're not even sure it would worth the trip.

I am sorry, but in those conditions, not much ladies are willing to travel...

• Like 1

I agree to a certain point about prepay as I also have a career that I have to travel on my own dime, get clients, some success some failures but I keep going and hoping I get my clients and make my quota. I love my job so some months I take a hit because clients are no shows or change their minds. A small deposit to help pay for my time and travel would be great. But no one would go for that. Even happy satisfied customers I've had for 10 years plus don't pay upfront. That's just not how business work most times. You do you job then get paid and even at that it's never on the spot. I don't do what you do for a living but it's a risky job none the less and I have had more then my share of physical dangerous and financially empty experiences that left me wishing "why can't they at least pay me for my time after travelling just to have them change their mind and not give me a heads up before hand ". Some work there job for the money, some of us because we love our job. What ever happened to loyalty and respect?

Last summer I made an appointment with two ladies. When I got there all seemed on the up and up. They took my money, it was a large sum. It was for a duo. Once I got comfortable. There was a knock at the door. There very large security guard came in. I was told they had to go to another appointment, and to get dressed and leave. I'm a small guy, and was a little scared. I put a big fake smile on. Said no problem, got dressed and left. There was no service provided by ether lady. In my opinion it was a robbery. I have not seen anyone one since. Didn't want to say anything. But the adds are up again on backpage. Same girls, with multiple different adds. Please be careful, and stay safe.

I do understand and agree. I wasn't calling out your profession I just get sick of people promising and failing to provide. Weather it's pre or post pay, your profession or mine. Loyalty and trust seemed to have disappeared these days. Tbay and the small cities in the area are hard to keep discreet in as it is and there are alot of rif Raf here that makes the professionals look bad too (I feel for you sp's as I know it's not an easy life style so to have a bad Rep or poor reviews stops the flow of food to your table). I'm just glad there are some of you left that are in it for more then just the next high or a weekend of partying. I just wish you would spend more time in Tbay and surrounding small cities.

• Like 2

I wish more guys would respect cancellation or no show policies but they know there is no consequences other than no being rebooked ever. Even though text messages are a legal contract there is very few men who respect those terms. The ones who offer to are usually nice regulars and I usually refuse their compensation as I know they must have had a legit reason to not hold their date.

• Like 1

Guest discr33t

I'd be surprised if anyone who met you before would cancel. You certainly are one of the easiest to book and confirm with that I have had the pleasure.

It certainly isn't that straight forward with non lyla traveling sps around here.

Many breaches of the contract here, both parties, I suspect.

The professional SP need more respect all levels as do we all. I dream of the day where one's word was good enough to move forward on any deal. Seems we have lost respect for ourselves and others in this day of selfishness. I know that I would never consider cancelling on one of these beautiful ladies. There are those that can't make the appointments that they schedule and that is a frustration for the hobbyist as well. There may not be the financial implications but as we all know time is money. I can only hope that everyone looks in the mirror occasionally and and questions one's integrity. Our small isolated town truly appreciates the visits of these beautiful ladies.

• Like 1

Edited by mida
wanted deleted because it came up wonky and not attached to comment I was replying to therefore making no sense