PK Brandy

Met Brandy from PK yestherday awsome time with this girl beautifull body verry nice personnality and shee is verry talented

Repeat yes

She does have an incredible body, but some restrictions, right?

1st time I saw her (maybe 6 months ago) there was an xtra $$$ charge to touch those incredible breasts. 2nd time I saw her I could touch 'em, but not with my mouth and they were kept under wraps in her bra.

Obviously, a case of YMMV (or myMMV actually :) I was just dissapointed both times 'cause she looked like she be a lot of fun.

Are they real?!! they look great in the pic, the figures too.

They are fore sure real and all natural like on the pic and the only restriction was not to pinch them verry normal for me since this was the only restriction during our time together

I believed I had an encounter with Brandy last summer 07' when she was with PK the first time. She has some nice breasts which I could touch (no pinching like what magnum said) and I asked for 30mins. All we mostly did was 69 which I asked for and her pussy tasted very nice while she sucked on the other end. After 1st SOG I asked if I can have another shot and we did it again for 30mins +tip and then 2nd SOG.

All in all she was pretty responsive and she was asking to do something else but for some reason at our visit I was only looking for 69. I believe she goes to school as well which was why I didnt visit her again. Hope to try in the near future

I saw brandy about a month ago ....sorry I forgot to review I was away for a few weeks.

See was alot of fun and talk about huge natural boobs.