Meeting SP at hotel that is near Police Station

Ok. I may be a little paranoid but I am scheduled to meet with a SP at a hotel near a Police Station. I just got feeling a little paranoid. This SP is well reviewed on this site. Am I just being paranoid?

Sorry, I didn't look for the township. But usually, cops are WAYY to busy to look for your particular car, destination or plan.

You are special to us, not to them...

I know of a few hotels near the police station in Saint John, and they are all high end hotels. Not sure about the other cities, but if in SJ, don't worry.

Its funny, when I book a hotel, the last thing I worry about is "is there a police station nearby". I look at parking, door access, quality of hotel etc.

Yes, I feel you are over thinking this. Go and enjoy.

• Like 3

Don't worry about it, go have fun, if it's in Moncton, it should be a high end hotel and there's people going in and out all day... No worries!

I meet my most regular provider quite near a police station. They don't care. They have bigger fish to fry than us.

• Like 2

Just think of it this way: if the police were interested in paying attention to you, they are just as capable of driving across town to do so.

• Like 4