Emails that bounce back? How and why?

Today I got a lovely letter in my email. Was thoughtful and seems sincere. So I wrote an equally thoughtful reply and when I hit send, it bounced back:( Sigh...

so now the poor fella is going to think I did not care to reply! That makes me feel sad, and so I thought I would mention to y'all.

Think this means they are using a fake email?? I am correct? Can someone inform me as to why some bounce back??

If anyone else has done this, and thought...wow she didn't even reply, perhaps try again with another email?

If the Gent who emailed me this morn Friday Feb 12th....please PM me here (if you are a member here?)

Now what to do?? lol...I shall wait and hope he notices this...

Usually in the "bounce back message" there is a reason why it bounced. Some may be over their limit (try re-sending a little later), some may have something blocked or it could be that the email doesn't exist. This could be a potential WOT but sometimes it's simply the person entered the wrong email in a booking form (this doesn't happen if it comes directly). If it's a yahoo addy, I find it's usually putting in .com vs .ca. I usually try the opposite one with an email that isn't too in depth, to test the circuit.

Sometimes there is nothing you can do except hope they re-write or have provided an alternative way to contact (IE: email & board handle somewhere).

• Like 1

Thanks Midnight!

Hummm so if an email doesnt exist..how do they send in first place?

Was direct from BP. But feel was sincer cause most WOTS are less poliet. We see.

I will take your advice and try again soon. Is upsetting as so many nice gents seem to get the run around and here is an example of a lady trying not to do that lol...

Thanks for your tech brillant mind!