Massage in Providence, RI

I'll be in Providence in the spring. Thinking about ways to pass the evening and am considering an outcall massage as I've seen advertised on bp. What legal problems might I encounter, if any, if I don't discuss any sexual acts? Are LE obliged to say they are LE if asked or can they lie to entrap a person?

You're asking for trouble. If it's a sting you would never be invited back into the states, along with a criminal record. Many threads on here about going state side, if you are that keen then look at reputable companions down there.

Not worth it.

IMHO. Specially with BP.

DO not use backpage in the USA!!!

best way to get busted,, half of them are fake ads by LE

PICk up your local news paper in the states and see the LIST of men with name age and address posted

and why they got busted for ..

I seen one paper that made its OWN in-cert with over 300 men in ONE week!

if you like a list of places to find VERIFIED PROVIDERS please inbox me

http://www.wral.com/wake-county-nc-arrest-photos/8981628/

this link above is also a PRINTED PAPER you can FIND for FREE in any store

I know RI and MA have the same type of paper I just cant remember the name

PLEASE be SAFE

Are LE obliged to say they are LE if asked or can they lie to entrap a person?

That would pretty much end all undercover work if it was true wouldn't it?

Cannot believe this question gets asked over and over. LOL

ECCIE is a reputable board in my experience, but you won't get far without references. Most people are very cautious there, on both sides.

Originally Posted by wynn View Post

Are LE obliged to say they are LE if asked or can they lie to entrap a person?/QUOTE]

That would pretty much end all undercover work if it was true wouldn't it?

Cannot believe this question gets asked over and over. LOL

Agreed Cinelli. I've also noticed that a lot of people confuse being caught in an "undercover sting" operation with "entrapment". They are very different.

In the case of an "undercover sting", which is what wynn is describing, the action of the police is legal. They are catching someone who has initiated an illegal activity and the police simply go along with it long enough to gather sufficient evidence that a crime has occurred. This is especially useful in cases where first hand witness testimony is the best evidence. Being undercover is a critical part of gathering the evidence. Selling drugs to an undercover officer or negotiating for sexual services from an undercover officer are both examples of legal "undercover stings".

"Entrapment" is very different and is an illegal police investigation strategy. In entrapment, the police actually encourage or initiate criminal activity that might not otherwise occur. This could be done by threatening participants or paying them. It could also involve initiating/leading the crime and actively recruiting people to participate. In this case the participants are actually victims of a crime initiated by the police!

Despite the frequent use the word "entrapment" on Lyla, I've never seen an actual example of entrapment reported here. Everything I've seen has actually been fear of walking into an "undercover sting". Even then, the only undercover stings that are likely to occur involve street prostitution or underage prostitution. In the first case you should be smart enough not to be communicating in public. In the second case, the police will make it very clear in the advertising that the worker is underaged and therefore you deserve to be caught! (Wynn, just to avoid any confusion. I'm not directing these last comments about street prostitution or underage prostitution at you. Nothing in your post suggested you were interested in these. I'm just using the word "you" to address anyone else reading this.)

• Like 1