DFK - Anyone?

Are there any sexy providers out there that allow DFK?

It's a must for me!...Even LFK!....

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Guest S****r
Are there any sexy providers out there that allow DFK?

It's a must for me!...Even LFK!....

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Absolutely! What fun would it be without it????

Very interesting question. I have noticed lately gentlemen are less inclined to kiss especially the younger generation.

I have wondered about this and thought perhaps as we all gravitate to safer activities perhaps that kissing may go with the dinosaur? That would be sad as I do like kissing a handsome, gentleman.

Soon we will just drink tea and shake hands hello and good bye.:biggrin:

• Like 7

Guest S****r
Very interesting question. I have noticed lately gentlemen are less inclined to kiss especially the younger generation.

I have wondered about this and thought perhaps as we all gravitate to safer activities perhaps that kissing may go with the dinosaur? That would be sad as I do like kissing a handsome, gentleman.

hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

I'm under 30 and kissing is my favorite part of the whole experience! We aren't all going the way of the dodo!

• Like 3

In my experience most of the highly reputable well established ladies include DFK in their sessions... for me personally a session without kissing is missing a key element but I certainly understand that every lady has the right to set her own limits and of course it goes without saying that this like other parts of the service will be Y.M.M.V especially when it comes to hygiene and bad breath.

Just my Opinion

Guest st*****ens**ors

In all honesty, kissing, whether slow and gentle and delicate, or deep and passionate, is the main reason I look for companionship. The rest is details.

i'm under 29 and honestly, i love kissing. it's what i always check before contacting a lady.

• Like 3

I think I get asked if I will do DFK more than anything else. It felt so strange when I was first asked as i never considered not offering that.

Scientifically speaking, kissing is an amazing way to sexually bond with somebody. It releases tons of endorphins and makes the experience closer and better in most cases. Since a connection matters to me all sorts of kissing is important.

We are all different though.

• Like 6

This is also what I am looking for (DFK). I prefer something intimate then just...well you know. Hard to find (What I am looking for anyways.)