he just wanted to talk-part deux

Putting sex aside for a minute if you had the chance to talk to sp,s based on their online persona,s or threads who would you like to chat with ?whose "presence" on line turns on your curiousity gets your brain juices flowing ?or more!!!

For me in my short time here-and does not include those i,ve met or talked to; ahem or been with- almost missed that-you know who you are!

sara mcq-her avatar could never do her justice (smile)-love the humor

megans touch- huge heart

mandalay bay-has never really left

amelia-so east coast so perfect -bloopers? never to me

niccolette-just seems real

alexiss-kind

emma alexandra-deserving of friendship have to meet

meg for fun ?the one i,d send my private jet for-period.

they all have one thing in common they all have heart.

Putting sex aside for a minute if you had the chance to talk to sp,s based on their online persona,s or threads who would you like to chat with ?whose "presence" on line turns on your curiousity gets your brain juices flowing ?or more!!!

For me in my short time here-and does not include those i,ve met or talked to; ahem or been with- almost missed that-you know who you are!

sara mcq-her avatar could never do her justice (smile)-love the humor

megans touch- huge heart

mandalay bay-has never really left

amelia-so east coast so perfect -bloopers? never to me

niccolette-just seems real

alexiss-kind

emma alexandra-deserving of friendship have to meet

they all have one thing in common they all have heart.

Very good list you have started renegade, I have met some ladies listed here and you are right, they have a huge heart.

emma alexandra= Joie de vivre

megforfun=great sense of humor

I have been waiting for a chance to meet cleo and sara, megans touch I called many time with no answer(I would love to meet her for a sensual body massage), mandalay bay so sweet to read her comments, amelia just makes me smile looking at her pictures and reading her threads, nicollette her love for animals, and alexiss is the kind one.

I would like to add Annessa, her beauty and charm and also her knowledge is very attracting.

Angela of Ottawa, the mother hen, great quality.

Carrie Moon, love her quirky personality.

Soleil, caring and pleasing.

Tess, courageous.

Sin Cindy, very pleasing personality.

And so many more.

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting many of the ladies on your list, but dittos on Annessa ... just saw her last evening and she is as wonderful as ever! :grin:

megans touch I called many time with no answer(I would love to meet her for a sensual body massage)

I just wanted to clarify that I do all bookings over email. I don't know what number T'storm has been calling.

Are we allowed to participate? Two of my favourite CERB members to talk with are Cato and Ulixestrojan.

Well, work a bit harder so that you can afford that jet! Would love to talk face to face :)

As I said in the other thread, I love meeting new people even if it is in cyberland!

In recent memory, I have been with a couple of gents and the time flew by as we chit chatted and we ended up spending a couple of hours together instead of the alloted time! What fun!

Guest S***dst***

Definetly have to go with:

Megan (megan's touch) - Always insightful

MegForFun - always seems to have fun and very creative

Michelle_Ma - I have spoken with her IRL and she is just so easy and fun to talk too

Also like to throw in, Pistolepete and Cato would be the two hobbiests I'd like to sit down and chat with;and probably buy a beer :P