Avg. of 17 Recommendations

I don't normally do reviews, as I am a low volume hobbyist and generally my experiences are good but not great. My session with Mia this afternoon was not just an exception, but frankly it was an out of world experience (and I have a been around for a long time on several continents!). Mia is the total package: sweetheart, naturally gifted and purely natural in everything she does and responds to. A very enthusiastic 5 star thumbs up! Mia sets the bar at a new high for me.....

Have to agree with everything that was said by the previous posters. Mia is incrediable and I greatly enjoyed my time. She is very funny and makes you feel relaxed. She also provides one hell of a great massage !!

I just wanted to toss in my two cents and mention that, in addition to all the other things that have been said about Mia, she also genuinely loves what she does, is also really really good at it, and most importantly of all, has a professional attitude about things. She replies to PMs on CERB and treats you like a guest in her home. Just wonderful.

I tend to keep a low profile on these forums, but I have to chime in, in regards to this wonderful young lady.

Mia always seems to read my mood and accommodate accordingly, whether is it playful, sensual or where ever my head is on that day.

She is overly patient with my somewhat difficult schedule, often I have a moments notice or I have to cancel last minute. She takes this in "without drama" as she likes to say.

This is what I look for in an SP, fun times, matching my mood "without drama".

Now I haven't even mentioned her skills. Orally she is top 5 I have experienced. Her bum is a perfect specimen of a bubble butt that you may see it in Websters as the definition. She is extremely vocal with out being fake or mechanical. It's time that the outside world and all its problems are gone.

Thanks for being all you are Mia,

Recommend? With hesitation, I fear she will become to popular to have time for me.

MA

Great recommendation MA! Mia is the type of lady men love being with, as you said it, "without drama" to be quite honest that is exactly how a lady should be!!

Mia is without a doubt one of the top ladies in Ottawa, and is so extremely attractive as well.

I had the pleasure of meeting the beautiful MiaBella yesterday. With all the awesome recommendations I didn't think I could pass up the opportunity to meet her.

Contact with her via PM here was very smooth, she was extremely professional and very easy to chat with. I specifically liked how she summarized things in the PM chain as she was confirming our date. This left no confusion and made me feel very comfortable.

I arrived at her place the appropriate time and was met by the petite Mia in skin tight jeans and pump high heels. :) We chatted for a short time to get to know each other and then she took charge stripping out of her clothes and then doing the same for me.

We retired to her bedroom to play and I must say I really enjoyed our time together. She has extremely soft, tanned skin and an amazing ass! I think I made the right choice and will definitely be seeing her again soon.

Thanks Mia!

Had the Pleasure of meeting Mia the other day and I honestly have nothing to say that hasn't already been said! Definitely worth the visit and Mia you're a gem!

She smelled like vanilla. He was nuzzled up to her neck, breathing in her sweet, soft scent. He inhaled deeply, wanting her delicate aroma to fill his lungs. They were sitting on the edge of the bed, their arms entwined. Her lips were soft against his and their tongues were dancing. And to think, just moments ago he was sharing a bottle of white wine and some small talk with her; needing both to calm his nerves. Now he was pressed up against her, kissing her supple neck and bare shoulders. Her skin felt like silk on his lips. He asked her to stand up so that he could undress her slowly and admire her body. One by one, as each article of clothing came off, it revealed simply how breathtaking she was; the curve of her hips, her perky breasts, her round ass, her shapely legs, slender shoulders and long cascading hair could be a muse for artists. Naked now except for her high heels and thigh-high stockings he guided her back to the edge of the bed, having her lay down so that he could give her oral pleasure. She laid back, giving him access to her most intimate and private areas. She felt soft and moist and could have spent all evening devouring her sweetness. The way she moaned, squealed and giggled urged him to keep going. She soon returned the favour. The way she used her full lips and soft tongue on him drove him to ecstacy. Every now and then she would look up at him and give him a sly grin. He could have let her go on pleasing him like this, but he wanted more of her. He was thrust into another world when he felt her legs wrapped around his waist and over his shoulders. He never wanted this to end. He loved feeling so pressed up tight against her. They switched positions and he was kneeling behind her now. He took her waist in his hands and looked down at her perfect heart-shaped ass. Again, he was thrust into another world of ecstacy; to feel her this way and to hear her moaning and heavy breathing. He wanted to feel enveloped by her again and beckoned her on her back again. He loved feeling wrapped up in her. And as their evening came to a close, they bid each other a pleasant evening with a hug and a kiss, already anticipating a next time...

• Like 1

She smelled like vanilla. He was nuzzled up to her neck, breathing in her sweet, soft scent....

Wow, thank you SO MUCH for such an amazing reco. I really enjoyed reading it!

Thanks again for such a fun time. See you soon....

Kisses N Spanks

Mia

Why Mia is so outstanding,

>personality

>service

>beauty

>9 pages of recommendations

>over 31,000 people viewed these rec's.

Mia that is why you are highly touted here on this board, I thought I say, congratulations you are very deserving of all these glowing rec's, I always enjoy your company as well as others.

Bravo!

Gentlemen,

Had the privledge of meeting Mia for the first time the other night. As so many of you have said before me, Mia is an amazing woman. Truly beautiful, a wonderful personality and so willing to please! The experience was amazing and I am sure to repeat. I fully recommend her to anyone looking for a great date!

Guest l***_hea*****

Mia is an awesome lady. Time and Money well spent. Had a great time with her and hoping to repeat as soon as possible. Thanks Mia.

Guest l***_hea*****

Had an exceptional time with Mia. Definitely one of the better experiences. Great attitude, great session and a great girl.

I have seen Mia many times. I won't bother repeating all the great stuff others have already said. After my recent session, I have decided that the terms GFE and PSE don't do justice to Mia so I have decided to coin the new term: MBE - Mia Bella Experience.

A M

Recently I was able to cross another "bucket List" item off -- I spent an afternoon in the company of two lovely and gorgeous women - Mia Bella and Tiffany Amber.

There is no way words can do justice to the afternoon session I spent with them -- it was over the top sexy, erotic, fun and hot, hot, hot. The afternoon exceed every fantasy I ever had about a duo and I now I can cherish the sweet memories of this afternoon.

The women were phenomenal and attentive to my every need. The afternoon was spend in every combination two girls and guy could think of and do - both pairs and as a threesome -- all I could say was WOW

For any one who is contemplating this type of event, I highly recommend these two lovely ladies for a duo

OMG - what can I say about Mia that hasn't been said already. She is without a doubt one of the most intoxicating SPs on CERB. Uber-sexy, confident, and friendly. I highly recommend her and can not wait for my next encounter with this gorgeous young lady.

Posted via Mobile Device

Have seen her many times but what happened this time when I saw her was unexpected and unbelievable. Mia baby expect another visit soon my queen.

Posted via Mobile Device

I was sitting in the arm chair at my hotel room last Saturday evening, my heart thumping as the time was approaching 6pm.

About 550pm, I could hear the elevator reach my floor, my heart pounding going into overdrive...false alarm. Then 6pm, I heard the elevator. A couple of seconds later a gentle knock knock on my door. I answered, and there to meet me, the lovely Mia Bella, even more beautiful in person than in her photographs. She greeted me with a hug and kiss. We had a pleasant conversation and got to know one another a bit over drinks. And then, well what happens behind closed doors stays behind closed doors. I will say Mia is playful, and when she giggles, well thats a good thing. I enjoyed our encounter, and she is a lady I definitely will see again

Thank you Mia for a great time

WoW just gorgeous, she totally made my day. Beautiful, adorable, sweet, kind and best of all she is real.

Thank you for this great moment Mia :-), will see you again.

Have to add my two shekels worth to the chorus of voices praising the lovely MiaBella!

Oh my freaking God, I had a mind-blowing time.

Saw her yesterday at her beautiful condo apt. downtown. Super clean, very tastefully furnished. Mia has taste and style.

She answered the door, gave a tight hug like we were going together, and after I poured us each a glass of wine, she pulled me to the sofa and got nice and cosy close and we chatted a bit. I am always a little nervous meeting someone for the first time, especially if she is beautiful as Mia is, but our sofa talk had me relaxed in no time flat! Sensing my initial tension, Mia suggested a massage. I had a quick shower to freshen up, and found her waiting in the bedroom in sensuous lingerie.

Now, quite a few SPs offer massages to start, and I usually am polite and say they are doing a good job, but this girl knows how to give a real, proper massage! As hard or soft as you want it, Mia will sense the lesions and tight muscles and loosen them up magically. I joked that I wished my employer's group insurance covered it!

Of course, this was merely the preamble to what was a truly amazing encounter, and those familiar with my few recos know that graphic details are not my style, but I will say a few things. Mia is truly a beautiful young woman with a soft, curvy, hot body, a genuine engaging and warm smile, and a playful nature. Her oral skills are out of this world, and I agree with others on the list who have pointed out that, though young, she has a maturity and experience beyond her years. Her photos are accurate -- she is beautiful, and hot!

In terms of our play time, Mia was responsive and vocal the way I like, and the entire time I felt as though I were the center of her world. Exhausted and dehydrated afterwards, I dragged myself back to the kitchen to gulp down another glass of wine!

I plan to repeat many many times. Skills aside, Mia is sweet, and real. I would have loved to have met a girl like this twenty years ago!

As I made my way back to my car, I felt like a million bucks, and found myself planning the next visit. All my bad muscle aches were gone (though possibly replaced with a few new ones, sublime ones!).

Thank you for a wonderful time, Mia! I had a blast.