I love to experience, watch and have more than a general interest in fetish play!

No underage, scat, blood. Some mild pain....no marks please.

But other than that, it is an open menu! I find it interesting that when travelling, how some fetish play is considered "norm" and part of standard play, while in other areas, some fetish play is outlawed!

Ontario and Quebec seem to be close to each other, however, what may be in one provider's play book, will be off limits in another's!

Any comments on where the line in the sand lays??

Charles

Fetish play is wonderful, but I don't believe it has a preverbial 'line drawn in the sand' when it comes to geographic areas.

I am located in the Maritimes, and do enjoy fetish play very much, but I do believe it is up to the individual providers if they provide such.

Fetish play is a lifestyle, not exactly something that can be 'turned on and off' per se.

True fetish play comes from within, either a provider has that within themselves or not.

• Like 2

Fetish has such a broad definition. So, if someone says "are you fetish friendly?", I will typically reply no. I don't know what type of fetish being inquired about. I used to ask - but there is some really seriously ... stuff out there.

So, I don't really think I'm into fetish - however, there is some amazing stuff I love...So, maybe I am into fetish, and just haven't been in the right situation to explore what I enjoy.

I once asked a friend about doing domme. Know nothing about it - both personal and professional life. She told me to look on the domme websites and go from there. I didn't know whether to giggle or die. However, what I saw was the hard core stuff. I will never go there. However, I have found some things I do enjoy. Mainly from my regulars who have asked me once we have been together for a while if I would be willing to explore his/her desires.

I was born and raised in a major city in Ontario. I've done amazing things. So, I don't think its a geographical thing. Its more of what someone has been exposed to, what someone naturally gravitates to, and being open to exploring. So, if you are into fetish, and want to explore, seek and you shall find. However, please don't get descriptive over the phone, if I've never met you. Its something I would rather explore with someone I already know.

• Like 2

Fetish has such a broad definition. So, if someone says "are you fetish friendly?", I will typically reply no. I don't know what type of fetish being inquired about. I used to ask - but there is some really seriously ... stuff out there.

So, I don't really think I'm into fetish - however, there is some amazing stuff I love...So, maybe I am into fetish, and just haven't been in the right situation to explore what I enjoy.

It's cool that you are up front about it. Communication with you must be easy. Nobody can really be disappointed that way. I can tell you, in the massage world, when a great set of naturals come into play for the finish, I won't get weirded out at all :)

• Like 1