Wishing everyone an early Thanksgiving

Hope everyone eats lots of turkey, has a chance to spend time with loved ones and I hope we all think about all the people & things in our lives we have to be grateful for.

Thank you to my family at Hands from Heaven, my partner Paul and all the ladies who are with us now, those who have remained with us over the years and those who have moved on, I just wanted to say Thank You.

I wanted to send thanks out to all the ladies in the business, in all aspects of the industry, for your continued efforts in keeping the guys happy *S*

Thank you to ALL the men who have visited Hands from Heaven Spa (HFH) past, present and future - thank you for choosing our establishment to spend your hard earned dollars and your precious time. I very much appreciate your patronage.

Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone!

And a Happy Thanksgiving to you and your amazing roster of beauties, Kayla.

Thanks for brightening our day.

It's good to have you on here with us.

Thanksgiving is about giving thank to all who have influenced your life. And with this great opportunity I want to thank everyone here on Cerb including the Mods and all the ladies and all of my fellow hobbiest. Its also an excellent time to spend with family and love ones to eat turkey, and I just love eating breast.

We do have so much to give thanks for don't we :)

Happy Turkey Day folks!

Gobble Gobble 'n Giddy UP

TurkeyCowboy07.jpg