does anyone believe...

It wasn't a ghost, it was cousin Mort trying to scare you off so he could steal your inheritance!

janitor.jpg

Thank God his scheme was foiled by those meddling kids and that dog!

• Like 1

I heard Chateau Laurier is haunted....any one know the story?

I was there late at night one time.....i was walking down the hall and it was eerily quiet...you could hear a pin drop.....i ran to the elevator lol......the place reminds me of The Shining!!!!!

I halfway expected little Timmy to roll by on his Big Wheels lol!!!!:mrgreen:

Guest S***dst***
I heard Chateau Laurier is haunted....any one know the story?

I was there late at night one time.....i was walking down the hall and it was eerily quiet...you could hear a pin drop.....i ran to the elevator lol......the place reminds me of The Shining!!!!!

I halfway expected little Timmy to roll by on his Big Wheels lol!!!!:mrgreen:

Come play with us, forever and ever and ever!!

I live in an apt. as well and occasionally i have heard a loud bang coming from my closet door. I'm sure it was the wood expanding and contracting as well... it was a loud bang or 2, but not really a knocking... the supt. replaced the bedroom closet doors because they kept falling off the rollers, and ever since i havent heard any noises...

As far as ghosts go, i've never experienced it, but my my mom did. She saw my dead grandmother in a hallway, when my dad was in hospital for months in serious condition, and my grandmother told her "he'd be fine and she was doing a great job taking care of me"... As well she saw an Angel/ ghost who told her that my 37yr old. sister in-law was going to have kids after she had been told she couldnt.(and had tried to conceive for 15yrs).. A month after my mom told my sister-in-law this , she was pregnant with the 1st of 3 kids. that was spooky, cause i came home from school and my mom was in what i'd call a trance-like state and told me to call my sister-in-law... freaked us all out!

Guest f***2f***

Went to a seminar a few years ago on Ghosts.

The speaker started very warmly and folksy by saying "How many folks here have had a close encounter with a ghost?"

Over half the room put up their hands....I guess that's why they were all there.

Then he said "How many folks here have had a conversation with a ghost?"

A little under half the room put up their hands...hmmm interesting.

Then he says "How many here have had sexual relations with a ghost?"

One scruffy looking gent at the back put up his hand.

"Really?" said the speaker, "You've had sex with a ghost?"

"Oh excuse me," the man said, "I thought you said a goat!"

I don't believe in Ghosts, I think once you Die your Soul, Mind and Spirit go to Heaven or Hell Case closed. No purgatory. (Just basing this on scripture)

But I believe that demons do exist, and are around us at all times and they know us and everything about our lives.

When ppl have hauntings, its most likely a demon pretending to be a loved one. Reason for this is to confuse you and send you down the wrong path.

This is my theory and explaination for chanellers and true psychics as well. I think that many people are able to be more open to certain things, but their abilities or "gifts" if you will, are not of God.

I know I know, probably a little too deep for cerb forum.. LOL

I don't believe in Ghosts, I think once you Die your Soul, Mind and Spirit go to Heaven or Hell Case closed. No purgatory. (Just basing this on scripture)

But I believe that demons do exist, and are around us at all times and they know us and everything about our lives.

When ppl have hauntings, its most likely a demon pretending to be a loved one. Reason for this is to confuse you and send you down the wrong path.

This is my theory and explaination for chanellers and true psychics as well. I think that many people are able to be more open to certain things, but their abilities or "gifts" if you will, are not of God.

No not to deep at all i think.....i was interested in hearing people experiences and/or thought s on this subject....

Guest W***ledi*Time
... I know this sounds crazy but i keep hearing banging inside my hallway closet....

An animal rescue worker [in Australia] who responded to a report of
"banging noises" coming from inside a brothel wall
has discovered a duck trapped inside a disused fireplace ....

"When we got there we .... noticed there was chimney that had been sealed .... then I heard the noise and cut a hole in the plasterboard to find a duck sitting there."

Mr Williamson, who has worked in animal rescue for 23 years, said the duck was unharmed and had only been in the chimney for a couple of hours when he was called about a month ago.

"You get a lot of ducks down chimneys at this time of year. A chimney is like a hollow tree to them and it is breeding season," he said.

"I've never pulled one out with major injuries, but the injuries they get are caused by the length of time they are trapped down chimneys.

"That's from them trying to flap their way out, and their wings brush up against the brickwork inside the chimney, so the edges of their wings can become very bloodied."

Mr Williamson said he took the duck outside, gave it a drink of water and let it go.

"Hopefully it went off to find its mate. Quite often, its mate will sit on top of the chimney, knowing that its mate is down inside the chimney."

But Mr Williamson's heroics did not stop him from copping a gentle ribbing from fans of his work on Facebook.

"I bet you got strange looks when you said you were going for a "duck" at a brothel,"
said one friend.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/brothel-banging-reveals-quack-operative-20101012-16h3s.html?from=age_sb

Not at all. I haven't been here long, but there seem to be some pretty intelligent folks hereabouts.

And as for me... I don't believe in ghosts, but I'd like to.

Yes, I believe in ghosts because I have seen one before. The first house I grew up in was haunted as well as another one we lived in. I keep an open mind when it comes to the spirit world. I have a family member who is psychic and they have seen and heard things.