Sign in to follow this  

Feathers found to increase instant sterility in male spermatoza

Feathers found to increase instant sterility in male spermatoza

Scientists in Australia have discovered a link between Chicken feathers and a decrease in male sperm. When the sperm were exposed to chicken feathers, it was found that they instantly died, and the male was instantly rendered sterile. This led scientists to further study the effects of other feathers, and quickly discovered that all feathers, including, turkeys, geese, ducks, pigeons, eagles had the same effect.

They quickly issued a statement to avoid exposure to any type of feathers until further research has been completed. The Australian government has granted a further Three Million dollar grant to discover if the same effect applies to ovums.

Scientists originally began studying this when several men discovered they were unable to have children. At first it was unclear if the relationship was due to feather beds and pillows, but It was quickly determined that they all participated with various toys that included feathers. Once a clear link to feathers and sterility was discovered, the Australian government stepped in and banned all feather toys. This led to mass panic, and poultry farmers across the country had to increase security as their livestock were being stolen. Cries of fowl from consumers who feel it is their decision if they wish to take the risk of sterility, in order to be able to play with their toys. Women have been found to be secretly inserting feathers in their husbands undergarments so they no longer have to deal with unwanted pregnancy fears.

One man who wished to remain anonomous stated "I like feathers, they feel good on my skin. I sometimes get a bag of feathers and lay them on my bed and stuff them in my undergarments to increase the pleasurable sensation. It feels good. I wish I had known beforehand that it would make me sterile as I wanted to have 24 children. I feel sad, but I need my feathers".

A public march is scheduled to take place in all the major cities of Australia to denounce the governments decision to ban feathers. Dates to be announced.

Link: http:/www.australiafeathermasshysteria.com