Sini magic spa Info?

This is a legit place to get pamper, so no HE.

I seen men getting their nails file and women getting peddies. There's showers only if you're getting the mud/ chocolate treatment. No one joins you and barely a light.

Book someone if you've been there alot.

Well this is where the legend Rona started her career, and another Gem was Vishrali she was awesome that worked out of this place on St Anne. I am not sure if there is any ladies currently working that provide a massage that leaves me feeling happy. if there is I would like to know. Thanks

there are some new ones there recently and I believe they provide what you are interested. At least I have had good luck there recently

Guest Ne**6*

This place is strictly a family establishment. There is a large turnover of ladies there. There is nothing to see there.

I have been there in past and I was offered some extra pampering but I was hesitant...still a bit nervous about the hobby...anyone know if Priya is still working there...I really liked her

I have wanted to post on this site for awhile but have been too nervous to do so.....I'm still a bit scared of getting my feet wet in this hobby so to speak. I have visited Simis spa a few times for massage and I really like the people there. And I thought Simi was really friendly despite what I have read about her elsewhere.

I didn't inquire about due to nerves.....does anyone know if Priya still works there? I really liked her

Yes she is still there , for you new guy remember the worst they will say is no , the key thing to listen for is the 5 minute warning most girls will go just five minute left is there a area you want me to work on , speak up ! Or just point !

For a girl I haven't seen before , about halfway through the massage I just say Are you open to giving extra pampering

9 times out of ten you will get a yes or no right away so don't be shy

Additional Comments:

Yes she is still there , for you new guy remember the worst they will say is no , the key thing to listen for is the 5 minute warning most girls will go just five minute left is there a area you want me to work on , speak up ! Or just point !

For a girl I haven't seen before , about halfway through the massage I just say Are you open to giving extra pampering

9 times out of ten you will get a yes or no right away so don't be shy

• Like 1

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/winnipeg-spa-owner-employee-charged-162459989.html?nhp=1

Man sexually assaulted during spa massage then blackmailed, police say

The owner and employee of a Winnipeg beauty spa face extortion charges after a man says he was sexually assaulted, videotaped and threatened with the footage.

Police believe there are other victims as well and are urging them to come forward.

Simple Mehta, the owner of Simi Magic Spa on St. Anne's Road, is charged with extortion, procuring and conspiracy to commit an indictable offence.

The employee, Pam Sandu, 22, is charged with extortion, voyeurism, sexual assault and conspiracy to commit an indictable offence.

Mehta has also been accused of enlisting another woman to "offer or provide sexual services," according to court documents.

Police say a 29-year-old man, who was in a business relationship with 39-year-old Mehta, went to the spa on a business matter and was offered a massage by an employee while he waited for Mehta.

Once he had prepared himself for the massage, the man was sexually assaulted and discovered he was being videotaped with a cellphone, police said.

"At this point the victim was extorted out of a sum of money with the threat that the video recording would be released," police said.

The man handed over "thousands" of dollars before going to police to report the incident, police spokesperson Const. Rob Carver said at a news conference.

Asked if the assault was actually a sexual favour the man had agreed to, Carver said it doesn't appear he was under the impression "he was getting anything other than a regular massage."

Carver also said police believe the man is likely not alone in being blackmailed in that way.

"It is our understanding that there's certainly a potential there are other victims, and if anyone feels they have any connection, we'd like them to come forward for sure," he said.

Asked if the police believe the incident was a "systemic" issue at Simi Magic Spa, Carver said "we believe that's the potential here, yes."

"We had received information that had put this business on our radar, but we hadn't been able to move forward prior to this," he said.

That "information" isn't restricted to sexual assault, he added, saying police are looking into the possibility "that other criminal activity may have been occurring at the business."

Mehta and Sandhu remain in police custody and more information on further charges could be released on Tuesday, police said.

The investigation continues, and anyone with information is asked to call police at 204-986-3464 or Crime Stoppers at 204-786-TIPS (8477).

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=238140