Can someone explain to me why a SP, who I have made an appointment to meet, tells me to call her at a corner prior to her place and does not answer her phone. I called, left messages and still no answer back. I gather that this is not common to all.

What could have been the reason. This is not the way to treat potential clients.:confused::confused:

I have heard of 2 reasons for this.

1) The corner you were asked to call from was in view of her location and she wants to have a look at you before committing to the appointment. (Any number of reasons - ie. Make sure she doesn't know you outside of the business, see if your dressed nice, etc... this list could be a mile long.)

2) The other reason is she could have appointments booked back to back and if the first appointment runs into overtime then she may not answer the phone but knows your waiting for her.

Maybe others can add some comments here... has this happened to you?

Some ladies don't give the final address or room number as part of their security protocol...  she is ensuring that no shows do not have her location.

Unfortunately ladies get way too many no shows.

• Like 1

My opinion,.. If that's what the Sp asked of you, and didn't reply.. No, that's not right. Her reasoning behind it, could be anything.

I call it, my 2 Step Protocol. I do this for serveral reasons, including Security reasons. I'm very strict on this also. If for any reason, the steps are not followed, I Cancel the booked session ASAP.. The steps aren't hard, and if a person can't respect the reasoning behind them.. We aren't meeting. 

There are ones that contact you with no intention of following through, ones that want to know where you live, No shows, ect... 

-Address Collectors 

-Time Wasters

-No Shows

-Wanting Face Pics

-Pic Collectors 

-Contacting from different Numbers

lots more.... 

Then a Lady may get the occasional Stalker...Inwhich I've been in that situation). Things like this just makes one wiser. 

Unless a person is on the other end, one can't imagine the reasoning behind a "Ladies Protocol"

Remember Gentlemen, that's where, Screening, Tracing ect.. Requested, or in place..There's a Good reasons for everything. 

Cheers Katie xoxo's ;)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

You do realize you're replying to someone with a decade old moderated account.

Just saying.

Yes I think we both knew it was an old thread... I have been revisiting some of the old threads.  The initial question asked by the OP is still pertinent and the replies from me and Katie are also pertinent especially to some of the guests on the site.

2 minutes ago, katie said:

You have a very good point.. Lol.... I'm just following around, kinda new but not so new.. Lmao.. 😉

When an OP can't bother to answer or react to responses and even less ciment his membership. I don't see the point in giving him attention.

1 minute ago, Ice4fun said:

Yes I think we both knew it was an old thread... I have been revisiting some of the old threads.  The initial question asked by the OP is still pertinent and the replies from me and Katie are also pertinent especially to some of the guests on the site.

I need to say.. No, I didn't pay attention to the date... I'm just talking .. Hehe .. ;) 

2 minutes ago, katie said:

I need to say.. No, I didn't pay attention to the date... I'm just talking .. Hehe .. 😉

Fair enough.. 😉

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 10:19 PM, Greenteal said:

You do realize you're replying to someone with a decade old moderated account.

Just saying.

QUOTE: What could have been the reason. This is not the way to treat potential clients.:confused::confused:

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

Greenteal, using his words, copied/pasted above is that not the way to treat potential clients, or by extension Lyla (well "potential" 🙄) members either LOL 😂😂😂

Don't worry I agree with you 100%, three posts since 2008 makes me wonder, about him 🙄

RG😆

The OP's initial question about why ladies ask clients to call from the corner is a valid question regardless of how many times a person posted.

I have had newer people to the industry tell me that they always thought that was a sign it was a scam or a setup.

Why do we care how old the OP was... with the number of posted on this site there is little that has not already been covered.  It's increased posting by more ladies and men that we need to encourages. 

Just my Opinion 

• Like 1

The Mod already delivered a complete answer on the subject. And if others ask themselves the same question, I doubt the title "Tell me why?" will be the first place they'll look for an answer.

Sometimes it's better to reboot instead of rehashing something already opened-and-shut.

2 hours ago, Greenteal said:

The Mod already delivered a complete answer on the subject. And if others ask themselves the same question, I doubt the title "Tell me why?" will be the first place they'll look for an answer.

Sometimes it's better to reboot instead of rehashing something already opened-and-shut.

Thanks for your input.