We'd love to have you ladies come to Ottawa, so we can show you how we do things here. Then you can take what we've shown you back home and run with it. Hope to see you soon.

P.S. We're having a XXX-mas gathering...see whose been naughty and nice!!

Thanks for the offer Emb3750! I knew I should have participated while I was in Ottawa. :(

But on a positive note, maybe once Chavez sees how many of you would be interested in coming this time, he may just throw another one soon!

Let's all keep our fingers crossed and be extra nice to Chavez! lol

I like teh group ofgirls whoare interested.you cantseeme looks very inticing as well as kaylee. and of course i had a blast with you soliel.

You are too kind Soleil, and you are absolutely correct. I was within a couple of weeks of giveing this another go. There were 2 options, one Bdn and one Wpg. When I think of the facilities available I couldn't actually think of a better location than we had. It was something wasn't it!

Having learned from the first time, this would have been a few $ less, but not a lot less. You will remember that the first one was billed as a barrb reunion/ birthday party. Being a birthday party we had to have, how do you say, treat bags for the ladies( like at a kids party). You will remember because you helped me put them together, there was like 150-250 $ worth of treats in each. That was only a birthday party option and I don't think we would have to do it every time.

In response to livenudecats, yes the ladies should receive and honorarium for showing up.We did this with no obligation. Simply stay for 1 hour, if you like what is happening stay longer, if you aren't having fun you are free to leave. I did start to invite one lady that told me straight up that she would take the money, stay for an hour . If there was more money to be made she would stay , otherwise she was leaveing. I'm not opposed to anyone making money but my premise was ' if you are having fun. ' That invite never went any further.

I'm not going to go any further into what we did at the party ( atleast for now) . I tried to write a review, but it was just tooooo much, and those that know me from Barrb realize that I don't usually have that problem.

I had, maybe the best time of my life ; but how could I not. I was partying with one of the most beautiful ladies , one of the most open minded ladies and one of the most fun ladies that I have ever been with and I was shareing. I do have a few regrets. Primary was you and vgedit having to leave somewhere around 1:00. You and I both know that we would do that differently now .

For all those that say they would have come had they known. You know what, I would have invited you , had I known. Like Zoe said, I learned some things from Sydnee. I saw her take a good deal of static about a party that she arranged and made too public.( aparently). This happened just before I started on the boards.

I offered to help her throw another party, and even offered to supply a

large suite in a hotel. There is no doubt that she is/was much more in the know than I, but we had a major disagreement about if these things should be hoasted in ones home. She won, I never went, but did contribute in my way. I still don't think I was wrong . When I say we had a major disagreement that is a little strong. I liked Sydnee, I respected what she was trying to do, we just didn't always agree. Kind of like your sister. So Zoe now you know how I feel about hoasting a party in your home.

To be honest it was the men that were the problem ( aren't they always). I invited maybe a dozen men that I knew from barrb and who I thought knew me. (I had no real presents on cerb at the time, still don't I guess). Granted there is the true excuss of conflict of timing, and I know there was a little bit of ' I can't believe' this but still I was disappointed.

Soleil , we could have had more ladies; but that wasn't the point. It had nothing to do with me gathering as many ladies around me as possible.It was more about sharing an experience.

So I thank you, I thank Tina , I thank our TO. lady and damn it; I even thank VG, for the experience.

Like I said we came this close to another party in a couple of weeks then the wheels fell of just before I was going to tell you. But I'll tell you what girl.

You keep up your work and I'll keep setting aside 'un poco dinero' and we will have us a party that will knock the sox off anything that is happening in Ottawa. O.K. ?

There was a gathering at whiskey Jack's(think that's the name) on Portage Ave last year for a pool tournament. It was a good time but turnout was low and there were a few people lurking in the background that you just new were checking things out or just to shy to come forward! There was a Christmas get together a few years ago at a major eatery, didn't make it myself but again turnout was low from what I heard. I'd be up for another get together especially with such lovely ladies hosting!And I agree with Comrade Chavez the unknown factor is usually the pooners. At Sydnee's last party where she was expecting a low turnout it was standing room only! A great time however!

Having learned from the first time, this would have been a few $ less, but not a lot less. You will remember that the first one was billed as a barrb reunion/ birthday party. Being a birthday party we had to have, how do you say, treat bags for the ladies( like at a kids party). You will remember because you helped me put them together, there was like 150-250 $ worth of treats in each. That was only a birthday party option and I don't think we would have to do it every time.

In response to livenudecats, yes the ladies should receive and honorarium for showing up.We did this with no obligation. Simply stay for 1 hour, if you like what is happening stay longer, if you aren't having fun you are free to leave. I did start to invite one lady that told me straight up that she would take the money, stay for an hour . If there was more money to be made she would stay , otherwise she was leaveing. I'm not opposed to anyone making money but my premise was ' if you are having fun. ' That invite never went any further.

thinking I might withdraw my interest. No hard feelings but feel a meet and greet doesn't require I pay someone to meet me. My potential clients don't pay me to come and meet them but only if I provide a service.

I really like the idea of a meet and greet but not like this.

Guest G-r****w

I was not aware of any social like that. Sounds like to could have been a lot of fun, perhaps the next social. How have you been keeping?

Didn't know about this. I'd went to a meet and greet which wasn't that great at a local restaurant. Had a wine and a bite to eat.

Also I've been to one of Sydnee's get together's and had a blast. I didn't even go with the intention of working either. I just wanted to meet some other SP's put a face to a screen name. Dang I soooo would have went just to meet you's and converse with other's that I have alot in common with. Well if you do ever have another please do let me know and I can let a few of my other g/f's know.

By the way Soliel going to be throwing a few of my own parties soon and your top's on the invite list. Tina and of course Zoe and Kaylee too if you ladies don't have previous plans. (woman only ;) )

That sounds like an awesome idea Holly! I'd be more than happy to come and meet some of you! Count me in, I'm there!

As for the 'other' party with SPs and hobbyests, I need some help planning it...I've never thrown a party before! lol (Remember, that was Chavez's baby)

Can I come if I dress in drag? ;)

LOL Now there's a great idea for a Halloween party! All the men come dressed as SPs and we'll come dressed as you guys! I've always wanted to wear a suit and a fake moustache! ;)

LOL Now there's a great idea for a Halloween party! All the men come dressed as SPs and we'll come dressed as you guys! I've always wanted to wear a suit and a fake moustache! ;)

I'd have to borrow something from you. My ex got all the lingere in our divorce settlement.:wink:

Soleil , if you keep this up you have all the makings of a party without me. You know my limitations timewise but you also know that I'd be happy to contribute something to cover some of the overhead. Keep up the good work ! ; ahhh......and save something special for me. O.K. You know I'm all Manitoba...... chavez

I would absolutely love to be a part of this. I haven't had a chance (financial restrictions) to meet all of the above girls but something like this would top off my year....forget that, opportunity of a lifetime!

A very, very interesting conversation. It would seem that the biggest hurdle would be the reluctance of us hobbyists to potentialy come out in public. The variety of our backgrounds and occupations would be interesting, you could have doctors, bankers, or convenince clerks in attendance.

Unfortunate that it is already Halloween, because that could have been a theme, and maybe draw out more hobbyists! I see Kaylee ad's are of the festiv spirit (WOW!)

It almost seems that an "Eyes Wide Shut " type of gathering (masquarde) would be the most appealing for hobbyists.

In any event, it would be the "event of the year" if it goes down, just by having all the lovely ladies that have said they would attend!:bowdown:

No question I would come, as I'm quite sure some other folks on here I've been in contact would too. It's a great idea and certainly would be a fantastic fun time!!!!

I love this thread, i think it's a great idea...But i'd lying if said that i wouldn't be a lil bit apprehensive about it...I can be extremly shy at times,so it can take me a while to feel comfortable....Still such a great idea though.

OK! Looks like we're going to have to do this thing then. I've gotten lots of feedback, and it appears there will be enough interest to warrant trying to have a party. Now I can't say when this will happen, but I'm telling you all publically that I'm on it. Just please be patient! ;)