Hey guys. I?m just wondering if any of you do anything to limber up to get ready for playtime when you meet a SP?

I had 90 minutes of fairly vigorous playtime a few days ago. No stretching or warming up my muscles or joints before our encounter.

The lady that I was with was fit, flexible, and younger than me. We had a great time. But now I'm paying for it. My back, thighs, and hips are sore...like I ran a race without warming up.

With a SP I tend to get more excited and try out positions that I don't get to do at home. So I'm obviously using muscles differently than they are used to.

Anyway, I guess I am going to have to incorporate a little pre-game warm-up and stretching from now on so that I can actually move the day after my encounter. :grin:

Do any of you warm up or stretch before playing?

Guest c******n****h

Sometimes we can get cought up in the moment and try something that will work some muscle that hasn't been used in yeaers. You typically realize this when you wake up the naxt day and can hardly move. Then you smile to yourself, remembering how you came to injure yourself.

Having Cereberal Palsy, and never having had relations before, the 1st time, I was with an SP, I made sure that I did some extra streches, before she came to see me.

I was not sure how my body/muscles was going to react, to the stuff that we did together, but my ecerising did help A lot......

I am going to be sure to do some extra streching, before my next upcoming SP Visit.

Hey guys. I?m just wondering if any of you do anything to limber up to get ready for playtime when you meet a SP?

nope.......

The lady that I was with was fit, flexible, and younger than me.

Almost any one I meet these days is younger than me........

................. But now I'm paying for it. My back, thighs, and hips are sore...like I ran a race without warming up.

I call it waking up in the morning.............

Yeah I sort of know of what you speak. I don't think that a regular session would do this to me but I recall being at work the day after an overnighter. I reached for something and felt a twinge in my abdominal muscles. My first thought was ' What the hell is that about?', then I remembered some of the things that brought on the strain. I'm sure a huge grin passed over my face right after the grimace from the twinge. Luckily for me nobody was waching to ask me ' What the hell was that about'

Anyway if I could do that on a regular basis my stomach would be as hard and flat as I'm sure my wallet would be. Wonderful exercise, wonderful memories.:cooter::motion::69::bddog::bjs::lol:

Yeh but 'feeling the pain' afterwards is much better this way than running on the treadmill. But am prepared to sign up for Megan's training program.

WC