I decided to take a chance on Annabella and was really glad i did. This is one of those stories where everything was an amazing experience. Annabella has an amazing body which is easy to figure out from the pictures. What doesn't come through the photo's is her personality to its fullest.

She is one of those people who treats you with respect and real interest. No going through the motions and just punching the clock atmosphere. When she chats with you she is actually talking to you with interest and desire. She wants to know what works for you and what doesn't so she can make your time as pleasurable as possible.

With my issues in bed, she didn't get irritated or try to force me away like past experiences. She did everything she could to work with me in having a great time and making me feel good about myself.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

I had a similar experience with Annabella - very engaging girl. Good at what she does. Pics are a tad generous in the body department. :)

Only problem for me was, I saw her for an hour and half way through, she decided (after texting who was most likely her duo partner) that she wanted to have a smoke break and said we could come back and finish. After 10-15 minutes of driving around, she informs me her partner has someone coming in 15 minutes. I take her back to the room, get my stuff and leave. She says we can work out a deal later.

The next night I got a slight deal on a duo with her and Camelia. I booked for 9 o'clock. I get a text saying to show up at 9:20. I said I would be there at 9:30. Now, the night before they were staying at the Delta Barrington, but switched to the Delta Halifax and didn't inform me until I was in the wrong hotel. 15 minutes later, I get to their room (9:45).

The duo was going great, again, good service, but at 10:15, I was informed I had 10 minutes left; they had a call at 10:30 - my hour has now become 40 minutes. I was told to text back at 12:30 and come back to finish (kinda like the night before).

Much to my surprise, they actually answered my texts and told me to come over at 12:40 (I know, right??). I show up and get a lackluster effort ("I don't feel like sex....can we just do other?"). After 5 minutes, I got up and left.

So, a bunch of cash later I paid for an hour with Annabella and a hour duo and got a half hour with Annabella and a shortened hour duo.

This is less a slight on them and more of a heads up to make sure you set the times and know you will be able to complete the time you paid for or you might just get burned a bit. :(

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.