Suggestions lovely Hotel Downtown Ottawa

Hello I would like some suggestions of nice Hotel in downtown Ottawa, not cheap

You can come back to me in pm if you like or here

Thank you for your help everyone

EvaCharms xxx

Not sure how "nice" you mean...but these are the cream of the crop. Definitely my top 3 hotels here in town....

Chateau Laurier -- http://www.fairmont.com/laurier/

Westin -- http://www.starwoodhotels.com/westin/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=1083

The ARC Hotel (small, boutique style) -- http://www.arcthehotel.com/ottawa-hotels/

Though i suppose the question needs to be asked -- do you need such an amazing place?? Considering we will be lined up to see you.. and your beauty.. and not so much the furniture or shower or view of the hotel :-)

To me, hands down it is the Westin downtown Ottawa,

Attached to the rideau centre, lots to do in the immediate area,

Get a room with the canal and parliament hill view and it is amazing, especially lit up at night.........

SNK

Westin is a great hotel but not hobby friendly, key card required to get past the 4th floor.

I prefer indigo or albert at bay suites and the Marriott.

Yes CK totally agree, Albert at Bay Suites, is great, I think I've been on every floor now except the 1st,:shock: and I just love the rooms with the lady:mrgreen:

BTW the parking is so much easier around that area.

• Like 1

Although rather cheap, Rm 901 at the Business Inn on Elgin is rather surprising and nice.

I do prefer the more upscale hotels tho. But they can be tricky. Card swiping of your door is usually registered in a database somewhere.

I like the Westin even with the keycard as that is only after 9pm and I do my hobbling before 9 typically. You can always enter through the Rideau centre then go up the elevator and completely bypass the front desk.

I love the Westin and from a hobbiest POV I think it's great, and for a SP it would be great depending on your hours.

Posted via Mobile Device

I like the Minto Suites. Good for sharing, I like having the kitchen available for breakfasts, etc.

Yes, Flora! I agree with Minto Suites especially the bigger rooms, so much more furniture to play on:mrgreen:

I like the Westin even with the keycard as that is only after 9pm and I do my hobbling before 9 typically. You can always enter through the Rideau centre then go up the elevator and completely bypass the front desk.

I love the Westin and from a hobbiest POV I think it's great, and for a SP it would be great depending on your hours.

Posted via Mobile Device[/quote}

The Westin is actually my preferred choice, but I do like a living room and kitchen as well. We had an SP party at the B.I. and there were prolly 15 or so people seated very comfortably. Long hallway to bedroom and a jacuzzi bath. :)

Thank you for your answers this is very appreciated and I have had a glimpse of beautiful places to discover in your beautiful city

Kiss EvaCharms xx