Shannon's Signature Massage

I see an ad on BP today for Shannon's Signature Massage..Wonder if this is a return of the well reviewed Shannon from a couple years ago ?..sent a text and no reply yet

Additional Comments:

I should mention its in the body rub section and additional ads if you scroll down....posted today and title is "tender touch "

I don't think so. If you look at her other add "scorching hot" It said tall blonde slim and busty. I doubt if Shannon went from a redhead to a blonde but who knows.

Let us know if you check her out.

Guest S***tgu**9

Based on body type and hair color id say no...there was a Shannon who advertised " Shannons signature massage " about a yr ago. Never visited but she operated around the west end ( Erin or Wall ) back then. The Shannon everybody knows from her awesome body slides and massage is out East persuing a legit business and life. She is around Winnipeg for family once in awhile. Just keep your eyes open.

I don't think so. If you look at her other add "scorching hot" It said tall blonde slim and busty. I doubt if Shannon went from a redhead to a blonde but who knows.

Let us know if you check her out.

The Shannon in the ad is the one who took over the Osborne Health Clinic for a while.