What are your thoughts on twitter, using it for seeing ladies, and ladies who use it?

Sometimes I wonder about privacy. Sometimes I wonder if it's an effective way of reaching out to clients. To me, it has it's pro's and it's cons as a provider.

I am interested in a clients perspective, so here we are.

-Chloe.

I like it mainly because it gives me insight into the personalities of those I would consider meeting.

Also, it allows me to interact with those that I have met or would like to meet :-)

• Like 3

I think it's great! It's a really good way to connect with people and get to know them. I know a few folks who now use it in much the same way as they used to use boards, including some who are no longer active here but are on twitter a lot. As for ladies who use it: it really depends on what they post.

By default, it's very public, but for me that just means I watch what I post. I wouldn't consider setting my account private as that'd make it harder to meet new people, although that calculus may vary for other people.

• Like 1

I do feel more secure with having mine set to private because I do post pics and I do not want just anyone being able to see them so I am very selective with whom I interact with

Its a big world out there and being discreet and safe is still very much important to me

But I do like being able to be myself and interact more fully and open with people and getting to know them on a more personal level

To each their own of course!

• Like 1