Need info

Guest u**f**3

Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum ( and hobby) and I was wondering if anybody can give me any recommendations for a natural busty MP,as you can guesse I am a breast man:boobeyes:. I like the acqua, luna, oasis spas because of their schedule postings but I have no idea what the ladies look like. Hair colour doesn't matter nor does age but I would prefer white or black as you don't see too many busty asians. As I said natural would be preferred, but if the man made ones look good then I am open to it and she can be from any spa in the ottawa area. Also, any recommendations for MP's other than CMJ that will get in the shower with you? I know its alot of info but just wanted to know before I booked.

Thanks

You could also try Sophie Lauren @ sophie.massage@hotmail

Sophie is a member of Cerb, so you should be able to find her profile with a "member name search" and I believe that she more than meets your criteria for boobs!!! :boobeyes:

Good Luck in your search!!!

Rodehard

Guest u**f**3

Thanks. It looks like those two prefer older clients and I am still in my mid twenties. How about Luna or Oasis women, any well endowed?:boobeyes:

I recommend Janie at AOL, she is a very sexy black girl with natural D's at least. Very good massage and very nice finish...

Lany also has nice breasts , not as big but in the large C range...

Have fun!

Jess at Luna is pretty well endowed and a great massage too. Jessica who I met at Luna as well is pretty well endowed now also with an awesome shower and massage.

Richard

Jess at Luna is pretty well endowed and a great massage too. Jessica who I met at Luna as well is pretty well endowed now also with an awesome shower and massage.

Richard

I think the OP was asking about an MA who takes a shower with you. That's not the case at Luna.