Exotic Asian Club social group

Keep the Exotic Asian Club group, yes/no  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Keep the Exotic Asian Club group, yes/no

• I visit the social group on a regular basis, keep it !
    • I'm not a member and don't wish to be ! (no hard feeling)
    • What is a social group, where to I find it/them?
    • I want to become a member, sign me up !

I have taken over the Exotic Asian Club social group a few years ago from another member who did not have the time to manage it anymore and I find that I do not have enough traffic in it to keep it running. So I was debating on either keeping it as is or removing it from the social group?

I would like feedback from Lyla members before making that decision.

If you vote to join, simply send me a request either by PM or on here and I will add you to the list.

Thank you,

NJ

No offence to you but why is that anyone has to pm someone to join a social group this is Lyla not owned bye people that make social groups so i would say if you want to join just join not pm someone to see if you can join who in the the Fu-- is anyone to say if you can join or not that goes for all the groups in my opinion sorry for the that rant on you NJ but i guess your the only one with any balls to put it out there

That's just the way the social groups are, some are private some are not... If you have an issue, contact the mod? They did create the groups this way...

Many of the posts in social groups are risque i.e. outside of the rules for posting on lyla proper: I'm guessing that this provides some legal separation from the main site and eliminates the need for 'mod' to moderate. I have no idea whether the group controllers actually provide moderation or simply ensure that reputable and positive members join.... ?

As mentioned earlier to become a member of a social group that will show explicit picture or discussion about a certain activity you need to approved by the group administrator. Any group that are not showing anything "R" rated you can join simply by applying on the group page.

I still would like to have more feedback from everyone here that wish to do so.

Thanks in advance for your time.

According to the results so far I have one member that wants to know where to find them Social groups and how to join. To answer that question simply look on the main page of this site just below the logo of LYLA.com and you will find many links to special tools. In order you will find:User CP(where you will find many things about your own research etc...) Next is the CHAT ROOM(that says it all), and then Rules and FAQ(which you should read) and the next is the Social Group(here you will be take to all the social group where you can join by simply clicking on the group that is of interest to you and if its open to the public anyone can join if not just PM the group owner and ask to become a member) and the rest of the icon are self explanatory.