Sophie Beauregard

I guess I lucked out on taking a chance with this little gem from Montreal. This is her first trip down east, and I hope she returns again!

I can't say enough, both super friendly & easy to talk with as her English is great

I don't want to ruin to many of the surprises that await when you meet Sophie. Her amazing smile and the way her body feels when she reaches that moment of greatness will make you want more! If you are a boob man, be sure to make some time for Sophie! She loves to have them played with.

I booked a 90 minute session, was great to just talk and enjoy each others company between some playtime. She even joined me in the shower to rinse off before I left.

Don't wait on this one gentlemen!

• Like 2

Have to strongly agree with this review. Beautiful lady: short, thin, greats breasts. Personality is a plus. Great ���� skills. Gentlemen of Halifax, you have but one more day to experience this delightful young lady.

I was also lucky enough to meet Sophie on her current trip to Halifax. I certainly hope it isn't her last visit.

She can indeed hold up her side of a conversation very well, which is a good thing as she is take-your-breath-away beautiful. Charming and engaging, take the time to review her website for her contact preferences. Spending time with her is a true experience.

Thanks Sophie!

After sending an email to Sophie she was very prompt and articulate in her responses and I am looking forward to meeting her during her visit to Halifax.

I had the pleasure of seeing Sophie on her last trip to Halifax, and it was well worth it. This was my first experince. Setting up through email and text was a breeze and she was very patient and gracious with me. She is very sweet and easy to talk to, which put my nerves at ease quickly... not to mention her stunning body and fantastic skills. She is perfectly petite and unbelieveably fit.

It was a great experience, would recommend and repeat.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.