621 Sommerset

Any one have any info on this place? from what I hear they offer full service. The ads on CL are 100% fake but the girls are pretty decent.

That being said, wouldnt any of the hobbyist here be afraid of a raid? Does the recent court ruling in Toronto mean that the police can no longer enter these locations. I refer to the court ruling concerning sex work.

Hmmm...won't the details provided in this message just increase the chances of a raid? I don't think the CL ads list the address...

hmmmm....

point taken....

This is also on cowboy Kenny's diary as well. not the address of course but a picture.

The address shows up pretty clearly in the picture.

I think the point is to not alert, confirm, imply or suggest fs is available at any mp. If it is or isn't, it would not be an advertised option and would be hotly denied.

Court ruling or not, LE can enter any public facility at any time; in the case of a city, city bylaws enforcement officers can and do enter such places anytime, and frequently do, to inspect licensing, the workers' ages and status, etc.

I believe it is against the rules to discuss FS being offered at massage parlours because that would technically be illegal. Even though the law was struck down, it's still being stayed, I believe.

I will stand corrected, if I am wrong about this.

The ruling has been stayed until the end of this month and probably will be extended until the Ontario Court of Appeal hears the case. Even then, that ruling will almost certainly be appealed to the Supreme Court of Canada. Unless fast tracked, that final hearing could take years.

The interesting thing will be to see if the laws are aggressively enforced, given the ruling. It is an extremely well thought out decision and worth reading.

That being said, why would anyone state an address on Cerb? Court ruling or not, services are confidential and providers should be entitled to their privacy.

Justice Himel's ruling was stayed for 30 days from September 28 and another 30 days (60 days total). Counsel for the sex workers, Alan Young, will not oppose further stays if the matter proceeds quickly to the Ontario Court of Appeal.

This is on its way to the Supreme Court of Canada given its national importance. If her decision is not stayed, it makes the appeal to the Supreme Court pointless.

I fully support Justice Himel's decision but, to be realistic, the law will not change until the Supremes have their say.