After 3 years I am leaving

In the next couple of days I will ask Mod to terminated my mebership. It all started a couple weeks ago, when I PM a well known MP here in Ottawa to try to arrange a appointment. She email me with a questionnary to find out more about the person that I was. One of the question was what was my expectation from her. My answer was that I had no specific expectation and that I know that it was not a full sevice. Another question was what is my previous experience with a MP. So I told her that I had seen that MP are in Gatineau and I detail the sevices that was offered to me. I told her that I like dfk and if she was comfortable with that that woulb be good. But it was just to let her know that it was a turn on for me. So one day went by and no response from her. So I send her another email saying that maybe I have provided to mutch information about my previous encounter. I then told her that I was a good men and that it was her lost and also that there was other MPs out there. Her response was and I quote" I was actually very much looking forward to meeting you. I try to respond to all emails within 24-48 hours, but I am a very busy person as I also have a "" Sorry you came to this conclusion". I send her another email and I apologize for jumping to the gun that fast. I ask her if I could see her, she said that she decided not to see me because I was not a patient person. That was the end of that storey. Last week I made another appointment with a beautifull MP I talk to her on the phone. The appointment was for today 90 minutes of massage with that wonderful and beautiful lady. Yesterday she send me a PM that she was sorry and she had to cancell because she was sick. Humm funny she did not ask if I would like to pick another day. I said to myself that I would reschedule next week. You always have to have a plan B. Yesterday I call another MP I had the time and the cash was there so why not. I call that lady with my cell book for this mornig. I call her at 9:am to confirm for 10:00 she ask me if 10:30 was ok. 10:30 it is, on my way to her incall I get a text saying that she just got into a small accident and that she would be running late. She said that it would not be long . That was at 10:15 this morning . Is that all bad luck or I was I put on some sort of black list. All of these 3 ladys have my name and my cell phone. This all my friends is the reason that I will be leaving CERB before my phone number is on the net. It was a pleasure to exchange with a lot of you. 3 years not to many post but hey if you have no good to say dont say it . Carlos

• Like 1

CERB is not the place to air dirty laundry, but because you've posted this, I feel I need to reply. I'm also reporting our posts to mod.

I didn't reply to your email within 23 hours and you wrote back saying among other things "it's your loss not to see me, there are so many other MP's out there." Why would I want to meet you after a comment like that? You could have just written "Hey Megan, I noticed it's been almost a day, did you get my email".

That being said, I have NOT blacklisted you or shared your CERB name, email, or number with anyone. I asked the SP's privately if they thought I should see you after that email, without mentioning you personally, and they all said no I should not go ahead with the appointment. Now that you have shared my email, they will know who you are.

I signed the email telling you that I had no hard feelings towards you and I meant it. Sometimes people rub each other the wrong way. It's doesn't mean we're bad people, but it's better to figure out these things before an appointment instead of a dissapointment for both of us.

As for the other MP, when I'm sick, I don't schedule appointments because I would rather be in bed and I don't know when I will be better. I do rescheduling, if the client would like to, after I'm better. I wouldn't interpret what she did badly.

They say bad luck comes in threes, so maybe you'll be getting your good luck soon.

I am going to go with this is all bad luck and perhaps a bit of bad karma... Your impatience with the first MP likely gave her a bad feeling, it is important that we feel comfortable with people before sharing our private information with you- for myself, I work from my home so if I get any kind of bad feeling about someone I trust it. I am sorry that your approach to her didn't work but it helps to see things from our POV.

The second one, I am thinking may have been feeling under the weather from a little too much Halloween fun! If she was still feeling unwell, it is likely all she wanted to do was to get some more R&R before thinking of her future interactions with you. Curious why you didn't ask her to reschedule yourself? Perhaps she didn't ask thinking that you wouldn't want to bother rescheduling if you were just stood up by her...

The last one, you didn't really say if she had stood you up or not, from what I understand she was running late. Did she go through with the appointment? None of this sounds like you are on a bad client list, just bad luck...

I think you should re-evaluate leaving. I understand that it is hard to deal with the pain of rejection, but in this case really only the first lady rejected you because you seemed impatient- the next two were just bad luck.

Best of luck in whatever you decide to do...

Bethany

Xoxox

To the OP, I think you have been involved in this industry and on this site for long enough that you know that what you said was out of line. It just reminds me of all the guys who sometimes post about how sps should not be concerned about board members because they don't do this sort of thing lol. But report after report on this and other boards show that actually board members do try to intimidate sps with vague or direct threats, regardless of the fact that they know better.

I think for emails, you should expect 24-48 hours minimum reply time before you follow up. Followups should be polite and short, as in, did you get my email, rather than "there are plenty of others for me to see" kind of comments. by the time you said this, it was far too late to apologize and even later to try to book an appt. Regardless of intentions, you come off (in your own words above) as arrogant and pushy, you managed to set a bad tone, and it would have made any encounter, if she had decided to give you a second chance, awkward and tense. Not great.

Don't assume a series of coincidents are a conspiracy.

Your impatience with the first MP likely gave her a bad feeling, it is important that we feel comfortable with people before sharing our private information with you- for myself, I work from my home so if I get any kind of bad feeling about someone I trust it. I am sorry that your approach to her didn't work but it helps to see things from our POV.

That's exactly it. I'm meeting a stranger in my apartment by myself, and I need to feel 100% comfortable. If something just doesn't feel right to me or rubs me the wrong way, I don't go ahead with the appointment.

My comfort and safety is the most important thing to me and sometimes, unfortunately, that involves turning people down for appointments.

• Like 2

What`s up with this "to and frowing" between SPs/Mps and client these days???

These are really private issues ...-I really don`t think they belong here.

Show some dignity (please) folks and just deal with it...-you don`t need our help.

What`s up with this "to and frowing" between SPs/Mps and client these days???

These are really private issues ...-I really don`t think they belong here.

Show some dignity (please) folks and just deal with it...-you don`t need our help.

I agree and as I said in my first post, I reported his post and mine to mod and I expect they will be taken down. I didn't feel right having his version of events without mine. He didn't name me, but there are only a couple of independent MA's in Ottawa who do prescreening questionnaires so it easily could have gotten back to me.

I am going to go with this is all bad luck and perhaps a bit of bad karma... Your impatience with the first MP likely gave her a bad feeling, it is important that we feel comfortable with people before sharing our private information with you- for myself, I work from my home so if I get any kind of bad feeling about someone I trust it. I am sorry that your approach to her didn't work but it helps to see things from our POV.

The second one, I am thinking may have been feeling under the weather from a little too much Halloween fun! If she was still feeling unwell, it is likely all she wanted to do was to get some more R&R before thinking of her future interactions with you. Curious why you didn't ask her to reschedule yourself? Perhaps she didn't ask thinking that you wouldn't want to bother rescheduling if you were just stood up by her...

The last one, you didn't really say if she had stood you up or not, from what I understand she was running late. Did she go through with the appointment? None of this sounds like you are on a bad client list, just bad luck...

I think you should re-evaluate leaving. I understand that it is hard to deal with the pain of rejection, but in this case really only the first lady rejected you because you seemed impatient- the next two were just bad luck.

Best of luck in whatever you decide to do...

Bethany

Xoxox

Thank you Bethany you are all right I was impatient we all have days like that. And to answer your question yes she stood me up I try texting her after 45 minutes of waiting and to this time no answer. Thank you again for asking me not to leave.

I understand that completely (what Megan said)

But how/why do these darn things start in the first place???

I could go on but I would rather not risk offending anyone.

Edited by bucky501
Left out simething--duh!!!

I understand that completely

It's something I notice on all forums, not just CERB. Lots of people leave, some like to go out with a bang LOL.

I understand that completely

I think sometimes people want advice and/or to confirm that what they did or are thinking was reasonable or correct. I think the threads go astray when the majority of the comments tell the OP they were wrong lol.

in a way they can be helpful, for both sides, on what to do or not do or so on to avoid misunderstandings and improve communications. ;-)

I had put that storey behind me but it look like someone and im saying someone is black listing me 1 cancell and one no show in 24 hrs that is what I have a problem with, not the fact that i was turn down the first time. I ask for that i was a jerck . we all say bad thing sometime chould I be black listed for loosing my patience one time.

I had put that storey behind me but it look like someone and im saying someone is black listing me 1 cancell and one no show in 24 hrs that is what I have a problem with, not the fact that i was turn down the first time. I ask for that i was a jerck . we all say bad thing sometime chould I be black listed for loosing my patience one time.

I just want to make it perfectly clear that I never blacklisted you and never discussed you personally with any SP at any time. I have not shared your personal information with anyone and don't intend to. I value discretion as much as you do and only share personal information when I think an SP could be in danger.

• Like 1

I was going to delete this as it's a lot of "laundy" being aired out but on second thought I think it should stay for TWO reasons.

1) People have taken the time to reply

2) This Carlos guy is showing everyone some true colors and even though no one is blacklisting him... he is doing a great job at that himself. The comment "we all say bad thing sometime chould I be black listed for loosing my patience one time." the answer is YES you should. If you are disrespectful (EVEN ONE TIME) to any of the ladies YOU should be BLACKLISTED!!! That should NOT BE TOLERATED... EVER... PERIOD!

• Like 2

Wow, I don't get it, must be the change of weather that is making everyone so sensitive. I read the original post, and unless it was modified, no names were mentioned, just the OP feeling of how they were treated. Was he impatient perhaps, but courtesy needs to be given too, which means that timely and prompt replies are expected too. I can understand why someone would think they are being ignored, if not replied to, but they need to be patient as well.

I would hope everyone would not over-react, but I guess that is life.

I would suggest that people reflect on their thoughts before posting. Overall most things are positive, but lately the venting seems to be heighten.

Wow, I don't get it, must be the change of weather that is making everyone so sensitive. I read the original post, and unless it was modified, no names were mentioned, just the OP feeling of how they were treated. Was he impatient perhaps, but courtesy needs to be given too, which means that timely and prompt replies are expected too. I can understand why someone would think they are being ignored, if not replied to, but they need to be patient as well.

I would hope everyone would not over-react, but I guess that is life.

I would suggest that people reflect on their thoughts before posting. Overall most things are positive, but lately the venting seems to be heighten.

It doesn't matter that he didn't name names, many of us knew who he was referring to. And the issue isn't whether or not Megan replied promptly or that he was impatient, it's that he went to the trouble of posting it publicly. That is what has some folks upset. It shouldn't have been brought up in the first place.

How would many of you know, unless you were discussing it in private. There are many MAs out there, so it was just a general comment, perhaps the problem was the response not the original post.

• Like 3

His original post states "a well known MP here in Ottawa to try to arrange a appointment. She email me with a questionnary to find out more about the person that I was" most people here in Ottawa know who what is without even saying a name. Really very little difference between him posting her name and this.

You may have not known but it was a very easy guess (even for me and I live in Barrie 500km from Ottawa but just by reading the site and comments people make it's very easy to see who he is referring too.

He choose to air his frustrations out on cerb and let everyone know who he was talking about

Trying to save face by not actually saying her name but saying enough that almost everyone knows exactly who he is talking about...

Read his comment carefully... Read the post title "After 3 years I am leaving" this was a F.U. letter calling a lady out on cerb (Very much against the rules). The lady choose to reply so the post stays (If she had have flagged it and asked me to remove it I would have).

I am going to now close it so I don't have to deal with anymore B.S. over this but I will leave the post so the other ladies can see what Carlos felt the need to do... I think this guy should be blacklisted but that is not up to me.

• Like 1