Just wondering if anyone has ever had a massage with Coco advertises on ......... under Topless massage.

One of the absolute best experiences for erotic massage, Beautiful cougar ,tight body who give an extrodinary massage and an ending to die for! A wonderful experience that I have had many time

Additional Comments:

One of the absolute best experiences for erotic massage, Beautiful cougar ,tight body who give an extrodinary massage and an ending to die for! A wonderful experience that I have had many time

• Thanks 1

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

Which coco are you referring to? I had a visit with coco who was africian w/ a British accent from mtl. She used to advertise on Ottawa at night great experience:)

Posted via Mobile Device

To publicly clear up any name misunderstandings, I have done massage for a very long time as HfxCoco before joining CERB. This is what my many wonderful massage clients know me as, and I still use it when running specials and working with my duo partner.

Thanks for all your support guys, love to you all.

xoxo