Hi, i don't know this is relevant or not. But what i saw from last couple of posts from vipotg seems like fake adds. I mean all the pictures in the add made me think. Maybe i am new to this so i am the only one who doesn't know about vipotg.

If anyone can post or pm with some info. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

VIPOTG is very much legit albeit not to everyones taste. The pics are always a little on the unsure side but in my experience the girls are always very attractive. The service is usually great but very scripted. So its not for everyone...but make no mistake they are 100% legit.

• Like 1

VIPOTG is very much legit albeit not to everyones taste. The pics are always a little on the unsure side but in my experience the girls are always very attractive. The service is usually great but very scripted. So its not for everyone...but make no mistake they are 100% legit.

I have only seen one of their ladies and that was some time ago. It was a reasonably good experience. I agree with your assessment though jackdill.

I saw a VIPTOG lady once and had a good experience. I tried to get a hold of this lady a couple of times and got no response.