Agencies (Non hijacked version of thread)

I can speak well of PK. They treat well on the phone and ladies are good, appointments on short notice etc. Sometimes they don't have anyone or not in my area etc. What other agencies in Ottawa do ins that are reliable?

I usually use independants but I have used PK and was very happy. PIictures should be updated on the girls as they might not be recent.

I had a feeling it was limited but I am glad I didn't try some of the other ones....

There are other reliable agencies in Ottawa which I used to use their services and was very happy with them but since you specifically ask for ins (I am an outcall only person for legal reasons and so are they, so I know them), you limited the responses to your thread and for same reason I can not comment on others in this thread (even though the title is agencies in general, but not sure I can). If you or more likely anyone else is interested for info on other Ottawa agencies, you can PM me.