sweetshay

Avg. of 29 Recommendations

I saw Shay's profile here on cerb this morning and I decide to send her a text message. I ask her if she was availeble to see me this mornig. I made it to her suite downtown. When Shay's open the door I saw the nicest young women. After some chit chat I went on to take a shower. Shay's really easy to talk to she also like to talk. We started with some 69 , she has a nice kitty it smell so good and the taste was fabulous. Everything Shay does is safe. She is very flexible, she did the reverse cowgirl with her shoes on, what a good equilibrium she as. From there we went to doggy style and that was the end of the first round. I will not go into details yes there was a round 2. Thank you Shay you put a smile on my face and I needed one xxxx Carlos:razz: PS she's from out of town here for 20 days

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 2

I met Sweetshea last night and wow, what an amazing girl, had an awesome time !! I won't get into details but she's bigtime friendly and her body is incredible, i had fun munching out :bowdown:..lol.

Thanks for a great time sexylady !!

"The ultimate tingle". That's how Shay described the objective of our recent meeting. By my reckoning, we achieved several ultimate tingles between us in the course of our two hour session.

Shay is a stunning, fit spinner, with long straight hair, a radiant smile, a beautiful face, and a fit, taut dancer's body. Her nipples are responsive and erect, her breasts perfectly proportioned; her abs, bum, and legs flawless.

And she has a positive, mature, outgoing personality. She's so easy to relate to and feel good with.

Speaking of feeling good, the sex was outstanding. She's a willing and eager recipient of oral attention, very participatory. Her own oral skills are advanced (cbj, but you'd almost not know it). And the feeling of being connected with this gorgeous body is indescribable, especially when she strokes you as you thrust, and quivers with her own pleasure. It was one of those totally-lost-in-the-moment experiences.

This was an amazing session with a remarkable beauty, another great addition, at least temporarily, to the local scene. Let's hope she comes often.

And thank you, Shay. You're a wonder.

I will see you again.

Edited by Cato
  • Like 1

All I can say is that her handle (Sweetshay) describes her best. She is really sweet in more ways than one. She is so very friendly and she ensures that you will enjoy your time with her. What is really impressive is her A+ hygiene and that is of utmost importance for a kiss-lover like me (my only requirement for a pleasurable encounter). And her safety standards is absolutely high and admirable.

She has a lovely and very kissable cute face and shining dark eyes and long massive dark hair and spinner type body with naturally tanned skin and very sexy bum and even sexier sharp nipples and a very sweet sexy kitty kissing of which was absolute pleasure. She also has naturally tanned soft skin

She is one friendly young lady who will guarantee a true girlfriend experience in both emotional and physical sense. It was indeed a pleasure to meet this Ottawa's latest hidden treasure which indeed she is, and who has been just discovered right here on cerb.

Thank you very much Sweet Shay for the sweet time.

Sweetshay's Secret Admirer

Edited by S*****t Ad*****r
  • Like 1

I saw sweetshay today and... wow. She is energetic, playful and funny with a cute spinner body and amazing dark brown sexy almond shaped eyes. Don't dismiss her just because she provides a safe GFE.

She hinted at possibly moving to the Ottawa area so guys please give her a reason to move here!

And did I mention that this woman's unbelievably hot???:)

Check out the new pics she posted today in her album.

Edited by Cato

Had the pleasure of seeing Sweet Shay as well yesterday morning. As mentioned by everyone above, she is truly a sweet new treat for Ottawa. She's stunningly beautiful with a bubbly personality (she calls it chatty) and fun to be with in all respects. She's a former dancer and has kept that tight body in great shape. She's petitie, flexible and trim with a winning smile. She plays safe but provides everything you'd look for in a GFE package.

If everything goes well, she is planning on finding a condo/apt for a more permanent stay in the area. Let's hope we all treat her with the respect she deserves to keep her here for a long time.

Hope to see her again real soon.

I agree with what have been said about Sweet Shay. I also had the pleasure of meeting her. She's a cute, outgoing and enthusiastic lover. Shay likes what she does and shows. I really enjoyed my date with her. Hope see her again and soon.

Thank you, Sweet Shay! Ottawa gents are lucky to have you visiting us.

i've been extremely busy the last few weeks with no time for fun, but when i saw the ad and pics for sweetshay last evening i had to try to see her,so we exchange pm's for general information. when i woke up this morning with shay 's sexy pics still in my mind i had to find time to see her. she told me she started at 9 this morning , so 9:05 i was on the phone booking a half hour with sexy shay at 11(i always go for the hour, but only had time for the half). i got to the hotel wich is in a great location downtown with plenty of parking around (albeit not free parking but plenty none the less). knock on the door and this angel answered, a 15 on a scale of 10.

i won't go in the intimate details, she is a safe gfe, cbj , light kissing , daty , digits. sweetshay as a great personality, very funny and easy to talk too. the body is marvelous, the sight of her on all fours, that tush is... wow!!!! i'm last for words, great tasting kitty.

hopefully she will visit us often in ottawa, cause this girl is a gem. treat her well she is a real sweeheart.

Guest *ard**Ga*

Dropped for a quick visit this week. This girl is super sweet with a cutest bum, nice skin, begging to be in camera lights.

Generally liked my time ; however, had some YMMV kind of experience.

I do recommend seeing this girl.

HOG

I am not going to get into full details about what happened but I will say she was more than I hoped for =) I had no idea what to expect with a SP so I just kept my views open and was hoping that because I researched my SP provider out by using Cerb it would be good. To my luck it was amazing. I was very very nervous at the beginning so we talked for a bit and quickly I became relaxed by her calm words. She provides unrushed service and that was very big in my book. I climaxed once but I am 27 and can go for a long time. From what I read on here she usually makes guys go at least twice so if you are interested I highly recommend her. Also I thought I'd mention her nipples are legendary ;) You can see them pretty well in one image of her leaning out of a bath tub.. If you enjoy the image in person they are much better =) I will be revisiting her very very shortly. Thanks again for a great experience.

-Valexio :pimp:

I met with Shay this evening and my head (the one on top of my shoulders) is spinning! Her energy and enthusiasm is something to behold. I thought her pictures were amazing - she is even more amazing in person. She is drop dead gorgeous! I could have probably just sat on the bed and gawked at her for the 2 hours I had with her. My time with her flew by. I had made a request prior to our date and she was happy to accomodate me. She is not only crazy sexy, but she can carry stimulating conversation (which makes her even sexier). It's obvious that she really enjoys what she does. She greeted me with a hug and kiss, instantly putting me at ease. I'm not going to go into explicit detail, but I will say that from there, things progressed to playful teasing and then on to more serious playing. She is simply....perfection. She is great with her hands and her mouth. I loved looking into her eyes...all of them! If I get a chance to see her again, I will...over and over and over again! Thank you Shay! You really are sweet...and I don't mean just mean in a tasty kind of way! ;-P

I had the great pleasure of meeting Shay tonight. All I can say is WOW! She is one gorgeous woman, with one the greatest bums I've ever put these Scottish hands on...and that's a hell of a lot of bums!

It's always a matter of YMMV, but this woman is a total gem. I had an amazing time with her and she made me feel incredibly relaxed. Can't wait for her to come back to Ottawa, as I can guarentee I will see her again. Thank you Shay. :D

Guest Ou**or**n

I also had the privilege of seeing Shay. She is intelligent, funny and absolutely drop-dead gorgeous. As Spud above pointed out she has a beautiful bum. It is nicely decorated above with dimples of venus (or thumbs go here markings as some my buddies like to call them).

There is another thread here on types. Well my type is pretty, brown eyed, long haired spinners. This describes Shay and I'd give her 10/10 on looks, face and service. Her pics are great and yet I must honestly say she is even prettier in person.

We had a great conversation as we got to know each other and then moved to the bedroom for the action. She gave me the chance to explore her beautiful body in a most enjoyable way. We had a couple of rounds of mutual oral pleasure followed by multiple positions of FS punctuated with laughter and ending in a very intense climax. Wow, I still tingle to think about it. As everyone points out she plays safe but I concur that she could give a clinic on giving CBJ.

Thanks Cato for your recommendation and big thanks to Shay for an incredible evening that I won't soon forget. I am very, very much looking forward to her next trip.

I had the pleasure and honor yo meet Sweetshay yesterday, all I can say is she is all that. Merci Sweetshay xx

Had an excellent appointment with sweetshay this evening. Agree with all comments noted above. She has a great personality that really loves to please.

She really loves to talk and makes you feel at ease almost immediately.

Please treat her right and guaranted she will do the same.

She has also extended her stay in Ottawa which is good news for eveyone here.

and of course finally, :bowdown: to sweetshay, thanks for the great appointment.

I must say I had the chance to meet this lovely lady tonight, and I'm glad I did. Her personality is fantastic and very easy to get comfortable with. Service was also great but I only had time for a short session. This is one lady I would enjoy seeing for a longer session as she is absolutly fantastic. Her looks make sexy and her personality make her beautiful.... must be her date of birth...same as mine...lol

Guest s***eO

When I saw this young lady at her downtown location on Remembrance Day, it was a day to remember. She is cute, sexy and very flexable. I will be repeating next time I am in Ottawa.

Thanks

Could not resist and saw this amazing lady for the second time. Lets just say she had definately made an impression on me the first time. I even made some special requests that she was more then happy to fulfill.(I'm guessing YMMV on this aspec

t) It was awesome and would recommend to all Ottawa gents to treat her with the same kindness and respect she gave me. She deserves it. (Not saying bad things have happened, actually trying to prevent them)

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest Ni**t*****t

Shay and I exchanged a few PMs on Cerb yesterday and, at some point, I wrote do not tempt me or I am on my way... she did.

It was very easy to join up with her, a few texts and we were done, and when I knocked on her downtown hotel room, I entered the room and faced a girl that is so pretty, so drop dead gorgeous pretty I thought I was going to cry... Shay is a lot (a lot) better looking than her pics and the pic girl is very hot... so imagine.

I was also greeted by a fantastic smile and a very, very friendly attitude... we connected so well and in a nanosecond. Right away, I knew she was my kind of girl.

We started talking, it was a lot of fun and I proposed we go for a drink somewhere. This turned out into a lot of good conversation over a few beers. I was impressed by how much good conversation I was having with this lovely young lady. It seemed like I had known her for years.

We went back to her room and, well, I will not give you all the details but, I left very happy from this evening. I will definitely repeat, repeat, repeat... Thank you Sweetshay... you wear the term Sweet very well.

xoxoxoxo

Guest Ni**t*****t

Saw her again... even sweeter... aye! I could spend days with this lovely girl.

I met SweetShay at noon after couple of days emailing each other.

When she opened the door I gazed in awe as this young sexy beautiful girl greeted me with a nice hug and nice kiss. She is more beautiful in person then her pictures which alway had her face blurred out. She recently had her breast enhancements and they are beautiful. And like the others have said she has one sexy bum. She is very friendly and talkative and quickly put me at ease. I am still nervous as this is only my second SP. She was dressed as I requested and started off with a lap dance as I requested. She used to be a dancer and this was always one of my fantasies. I always wanted to get a dirty sexy lap dance in private. After that we headed to the bed where we had a sexy time with a lot of cbj and daty. She is very flexible as others have pointed out. Afterward she gave me a massage and we talked for well over 40 minutes. It turns out that we share a lot of common interests. Like I said she is a very personable person and you should treat her well and with respect. I will repeat again.

I have to second and third everything that has been said so far. Shay has such a charming personality that it almost does not matter how gorgeous she is, almost! That is because she is just as beautiful on the outside as the inside. All of this on top of the fact that she has sexuality and flexibility beyond belief (and beyond any words I have). If you see her you will not regret it and will definitely be looking forward to the next visit as soon as you leave.

Wow saw this gem on my b-day what a treat she noes how to make you feel like a king.wont go into details but she sure works here muscules verry well,

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.