sweetshay

Avg. of 29 Recommendations

Met Shay for the first time, all the recommendations here are spot on. She is very friendly and put me at ease within minutes of meeting her. Very beautiful girl that is down to earth and easy to talk to. The hour session was awesome, I will be repeating for sure!

Shay was my first Sp experience, and it was wonderful, so I have a soft spot for her and continue to visit her when she comes to town.

This time I went for a DUO, (Shay and Kaydence Kox) and although I'm not really a DUO type guy, I must say I COMPLETELY enjoyed myself in all ways. Thanks ladies!! :-)

Well Goodmorning

I had the pleasure to meet this Blonde Bombshell yesturday afternoon.

She was right in the middle of downtown, and its been awile I wanted to see her. I went to her room, and when she open the door, she was as hot as her pictures. A Tight little frame with big breast and that bum you can balance a coin on. As soon as I came threw the door, she greats me with a big kiss just like we are long lost friends, and this was my first visit. I was so nervous, and when i got their she put me so at ease. not to go into details, we had a nice rumble in the sheet, i just cant get over her bum how nice it was in a doguey position and gentlemans, her nipples, they are as hard as you see them on her pictures. After we talk and joked around, heard her laugh is so hot also. Looking in her gorgeous eyes is memorizing. At the end lets just say, this was awsome but the next visit will be out of this world ( right shay wink wink ). xxxxoooo

Go see this girl guys, she is the living fantasy of your dreams.

Ok...today was the day!

It may be known, based on my participation on this board that I am just a bit more than partial to 2 ladies here....Sweetshay...who was my very first SP experience and a total sweetheart that I am smitten by....and Monique Matheson, a total bomb, who I share a most amazing connection and relationship with ...both for over 3 years.

I started to wonder about a DUO with the 2 of them. I have enjoyed DUOs with them and their other DUO partners, but thought, why not Shay and Monique??

Why not indeed!

Both of them are so beautiful, with amazing bodies...so playful ...fun loving and with toys.

The experience was a surreal tornado of the swirling naked bodies of 2 incredibly fit and sexy ladies who just love playing....It was just amazing and I am glad I finally organized it...and they thanked me too...and gave their OK to review it....so you know what that means...

Say Shay on 420 and it was an absolute thrill. Booking was super easy and her location is convenient and easy to access.

Greeted by this gorgeous blonde in a shear nightgown and a devilish smile. Check out her photo albums, she is better in person.

Relaxed and chatted and celebrated 420. If you like kissing she is for you. Her breastesses could be the bestesses I've ever seen. Shay has a couple toys that we played Toy Story 1, 2 and 3. I was Woody and there was a Buzz.

For a GFE, she is off the chart. We lost track of time. When it was time to go we grabbed a quick shower too. Please treat her well, you will be rewarded for it. Come back to Ottawa soon. I'm your PussyMonster.

I recently met up with Shay last month in Ottawa for the first time, I can report that all the recommendations here are very accurate. She is very pretty and friendly and put me at ease within minutes of meeting her. Very sexy girl that is down to earth and easy to talk to and definitely loves sex. I booked a two hour session and it was one of the best sexually intense sessions i've experienced for quite some time. I was be repeating in Ottawa or Toronto as soon as possible.

I'm very happy I reconnected with Sweetshay recently, it has been way too long since I last seen her and I was excited when she gave me a nice tight hug. Even though I wish I could have spent more time with her in my arms, time seemed to have stand still. I don't think that she ever looked any better then she did this time. She was in this sexy Halloween costume(very hot BTW), she is very flexible and her legs would almost go behind her head on the flat part of the bed.

I wish I could go more into details with our encounter but I want to leave some of those memories for us to cherish.

Shay surprised me by reminding me of our first date and our last one too. I must of left a good impression on her.

Thanks for the great date Shay, I miss you already and I hope you come back and visit us soon.

Another Top Notch seal of approval from me.

Gentleman,

I had the pleasure of meeting this fine woman today and what a treat she was. She is very easy going and she looks stunning!! She made me feel welcome and comfortable and was very easy to talk to. She is a wonderful woman and very engaging.

She is everything that is advertised. She really loves what she does and she really gets into it. Did I mention that she was beautiful...!!

I simply don't have anything negative to say about her. I will say that if you haven't seen her you definetly should.

Thanks Shay for a wonderful experience and I can't wait to see you again!!

pappajoe1968

Her wish was to leave me breathless, but full of life.

To calm my soul, but leave my body trembling at the same time.

To quiet my mind, but leaving me calling out her name.

To exhaust my energy, but leave me wanting all the energy I have left to give her.

I only wish I could do it over again, but she is now gone but promised to come back.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.