I welcome reviews - Veronica Valentine

Hello Gentlemen

For those who have had the pleasure to meet me, I welcome your reviews here.

The only complaints I have EVER received is that I was not available enough. I hope that will not be a problem anymore. I have explained when and how to reach me in my profile and hopefully everyone can be satisfied.

V

I saw Veronica last summer for my one and only encounter wth her (so faricon12.gif). I had always intended to provide a review (forgive my delay, Veronica) so this is the perfect opportunity to offer my own 2 cents.

My hour with Veronica was an incredible experience for me!! I arrived at her condo on a hot, steamy August day. Right off the bat I gotta say that most of her pics don't even come close to portraying her true natural beauty and vivacious personality in the flesh!!. She was super sexy in her red outfit and I loved her blonde hair with those cute bangs! To be honest, I was not at my best (fatigue) yet she got the "ball rolling" ..lol..with an incredible bbbj. I remember saying, "You spoil me so good, baby" and she replied with "that's what I'm here for"!. Then she started on top and I enjoyed the full view of her pretty face and full, firm breasts bouncing in my face. From there, I enjoyed a most delicious DATY. She was very vocal and appreciative of my oral efforts (I adore that kind of feedback!!). I love to make a woman cum that way and she let me know in no uncertain terms of my successicon10.gif!! Then we did miss. (her legs were pulled up right to her ears for deep penetration...mmmm....I get hard just thinking about it!) and I had a grand finish in doggie style which was so satisfying that my plan for another sog was futile ('cause of my fatigue that day, too). She proceeded to give me a most skillful and deep back massage, talking very knowledgeably about my various aches and pains and offering good advice. The hour flew by!! She was very genuine and sweet the whole time I was there. Within moments of leaving I texted her a thankyou note which she responded to very positively shortly after. I contacted her by email at a later date to enquire about her availability and she replied quickly, but I was not able to get my shit together (money, schedule) for another encounter. For my 1st time with her (hopefully not the last, lovely Veronicaicon12.gif), we shared a good connection, I thought. My only problem was with the rate which I see she has adjusted. Believe me, if I had sufficient cash flow, she would be a regular for me!!! I have a sure feeling that future encounters (if I'm so blessed to see her again soon!) will get more and more intense and satisfying !! Thank you, Veronica for an unforgettable, sizzling hot 1st experience with many more to cum I hope!!

WIth VV's latest return to ec I have to comment, I did her last fall when she did her first rate reduction (introduced half hour rates) and I was very happy I did. She was as advertised Full GFE including DATY BBBJ 69 Digits and as an added bonus she is a squirter! If you have never had the experience of a beautiful woman gushing (at least a cup full!) at your hands and tongue than give yourself the treat. It does not hurt that she has a hard body and enthusiastic personality, this woman loves sex and is not shy. And at the new price is a crazy great deal that anyone can afford, just hope there is some left for me! By the way she is not 19 so don't expect that, she is in her thirties and in great shape for a 30 something so if you like the tiny little girl type probably not for you, she is 100% woman.

Guest Stiletto Kyss

Hi Veronica:

With no intention on my part of judging your lifestyle choices, I would like to know if you are a smoker or not which will affect my decision to book or not.

Thanks in advance.

s-k

Guest integrety

Veronica is probably the best SP in Ottawa.Her boops are man made,but for me man made are the best.

Guest B.M.Ottawa

I'd really like to get a meeting with this pretty girl, I've left an e-mail, and added her as an MSN contact. I'm unable to phone right now however as I'm at work. Veronica, if you see this, get in contact with me, I'd love to have the honor of meeting, then reviewing you!

well i called her 23 times sent e mails,i think these girls feel they can work whenever they want yet they say they say that they are in bussness, well it seems that they do have a life but at times they only work when thet need to then they go off to vacation on our money, its like they make money the they wonder off for days

you need to check your attitude and leave it at the door.

calling someone 23 times will not get your call answered, she's probably busy and will simply get annoyed by all the calls....i know the 5 PMs u sent me in a 20 minute time frame were slightly OVER DOING IT.

first of all, we do work when we want, thats the joy of owning your own business. But if you're trying to find a decent SP last minute you need to learn something called PATIENCE cuz dude, you are not the only guy who wants to sleep with us!

well i called her 23 times sent e mails,i think these girls feel they can work whenever they want yet they say they say that they are in bussness, well it seems that they do have a life but at times they only work when thet need to then they go off to vacation on our money, its like they make money the they wonder off for days

Maybe if you read the info they provide and not try to book when they say they are not available, like you did in Erica Sky's thread in the announcement section, you might get a better response.

As far as SP's working whenever they want that is one of the advantage of being self employed. As far as taking vacation on our money, we pay for a service and if service was provided then it is their money and they are entitled to do whatever they want with it. This is not like Goverment who gets taxpayer's money. Try telling ESSO how to spend all that money they get form us form those excessively high gas prices and see how you make out!!!

As the MOD keeps repeating, he is trying to keep this board as an SP friendly board and your comment is insulting and really out of place. You should apologize to the ladies for your lack of judgemnt and taking out your frustration on them.

• Like 1

Wow, I would have just deleted that.... but the members here are now jumping in along with the ladies and sticking up for each other!! Nice JoB!

If someone calls my business line 23 times I just block the number! (Same with Email and PM's) - If your going to be annoying I don't have time for you! Who does! Sorry to say I am on the girls side with this one.

When they go on vacation it's with money they earned (not yours) they work for it just like you work for it to pay them! Remember that!! That comment was rude and gives everyone here an insight as to how you would treat the ladies... I hope they all read this and make a note not to book with you.

All I have to say is that I saw her last fall and she was fantastic. She answered her phone right away and was on time for our meeting. Probably the most fun I have ever had being with a SP.

• Like 1

Guys be warned, she is one to watch out for!

I too was completely taken in by those pictures, yea big smiles, big blue eyes, big uknowwhats! So in I went for a visit, not once, not twice but now THREE TIMES! She turned my self resolve into a melted slushy, completely bewitching me! I am a V-Junkie! You have been warned!

Hehe seriously, though, she is one great beautiful lady, enthusiastic, sincere, friendly. I really do not think her pictures do her justice! Deep, tonsil tickling kisses, great bbbj, rides you like Annie Oakly and no acting when she climaxes, you'll know!

She is much easier to get in touch with too now, text messaging works great. But on the other hand maybe best if you all stayed away and left her all for me......

-Alg

Guest f***2f***

I made a date with her for tonight and she was a no-show....very disappointed.

I made a date with her for tonight and she was a no-show....very disappointed.

Ouch I would be disappointed too. I have not seen her on lately, hope we did not wear her out...

Guest on****du***s

Hey folks..this is my first post on this board but I had to chime in and let you know Veronica is definitely not worn out.

I met Veronica tonight for the first time...as a matter of fact, first time with a SP. I have been searching the boards for a while trying to decide who to contact for my first experience...and I can tell you I made the right decision in calling this little hottie!!

I arranged our meeting via e-mail (which she returned very quickly) and then chatted via phone once I made it to Ottawa to firm up details, etc.Veronica arrived at my hotel on time and I can tell you the pictures on her weblink don't do her justice. She was very easy to talk to and put me at ease right away. Minutes later we were on the bed, clothes were flyin and she started kissing me like an old college girlfriend. Very energetic and enthusiastic. Definitely an awesome GFE (DFK, BBBJ,CFS, MSOG). I don't get to Ottawa too often, but I will defintely be making a return trip to spend some more time with Veronica in the not too distant future.

Glad to her that Onebigdudens! Your experience and impression matches mine to a T. Still, hearing all this and getting a noshow must have been difficult for Igotaboner.

Guest f***2f***

it was... so I went to pretty paige for some consolation....plenty there.

Booked this morning for half hour which morphed into a full hour. I know its been reported by others but I'd like to add my endorsement. Very nice lady, tremendous kisser, sweetest cookie. Spent most of my time alternating between both sets of lips. She's so natural, unpretentious and aims to please.

It was a total pleasure meeting her

Veronica ==> Have a Happy Birthday and Thanksgiving