MA and SP duo sessions together?

I was entertaining the thought of this the other day.. Has anyone, client or provider, had experience with this sort of duo? I think it could be interesting and fun, but any opinions from anyone else?

Possible upsides and downsides?

Yes I had a duo last month with a MA and her regular and they booked me for an outcall. There wasn't any massaging going on lol. But still fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

This brings back some fond memories of a duo I had with an MA and SP. They are both ladies I knew fairly well so when I proposed the idea to them they were both "keen" to participate.

"A pleasant time was guaranteed for all " to quote some fella

• Like 1

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. Yes it was too ladies who I knew very well, who I thought would get along. It was great, and we repeated several times.

Guest S***dst***

This is actually how I met one of my favorite SPs.

They both started off with a duo massage. So much oil, such slippery and creamy skin, so many boobs.. any way

On the flip side...man I could write like a 2million word story on this.

As far as the experience, as a general idea, should feel:

Make sure you have an existing relationship with the SP, if you want to make a lasting impression

The client KNOWS your limits and is willing to respect them.

Don't sit in a far off corner to watch if things get heated between the SP and your client, try to be involved in someway.

I dunno if can say even those but if you want more info, Specific info or whatever feel free to pm me.

I think it would be FUN !! I'd like to try it myself.

So your roll would be MA massage only. As mentioned when it heats up what would you be doin?

Guest Na****a***mers (RETIRED)

Took my client to a Massage Spa recently, he was more than happy and so was I! One massage table was limiting, but we all fit!

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. Yes it was too ladies who I knew very well, who I thought would get along. It was great, and we repeated several times.

Me too! Also with repeat, but the MA boundaries were, of course, abandoned. That was a treat for sure. Why put limits on "fun"?

• Like 1

Might want get in touch with Lady Sophie in New Brunswick, she and Catherine do a 50/50 session periodically.

• Like 1