Cuddle dates

Guest st*****ens**ors

I've noticed a couple of providers advertising cuddle dates recently.

An hour of low pressure, affectionate touch and chatting and kissing sounds rather nice.

I'm curious whether many providers have offered such an experience, and how it has turned out? Is there difficulty in managing expectations?

Have any of you gentlemen booked such a session? Would you consider doing so?

Hope everyone is having a great day.

I've noticed a couple of providers advertising cuddle dates recently.An hour of low pressure, affectionate touch and chatting and kissing sounds rather nice.

I'm curious whether many providers have offered such an experience, and how it has turned out? Is there difficulty in managing expectations?

Have any of you gentlemen booked such a session? Would you consider doing so?

Hope everyone is having a great day.

Purrrsonally, I have offered this for a very long time, but had kept it on the 'clinical' side of the rest of what I do.. rather than including it in this sort of thing.. no idea why really <grin> as yes.. it is especially lovely to spend time like this... clothed.. relaxed.. simply enjoying the non-sexual touch of another being... be they same sex or no...

and being the extremely tactile being that I am <grin> I enjoy it as well.. very much. Sometimes there is talking.. sometimes just silence.. sometimes.. even sleep hehe, so for this I have taken to setting an alarm <grin>

As a provider, it was a bit interesting to make clear the difference between this sort of session and the 'other'... but I have only had one person who I no longer accept to see.. as they continue to push that boundary.

I understand where some may be confused.. due to all the things I enjoy providing and participating in.. but.. a session is what a session is... and if a perrrrson wants something other than a cuddle time.. they should book something other than a cuddle time ;)

It is, however, one of the things that *may* appear in the fall additions on my site....another wonderfully different way to step off the planet and into my world.. for a while ;)

• Like 1

I have tried to book a cuddle date years ago but our schedule never allowed it and then she vanished(the provider), I never seen her ad afterward. It would be nice to have someone you could lay down close to and just hold each other and talk about anything and not be judged. Nothing sexual except maybe the talking.

Don't get me wrong I/we can still get that with a sp after the deed is done most ladies will lay down and cuddle and talk but that is at the full rate and that is fine by me.

Good question for a thread stillopensdoors.

Guest *Ste***cque**

Interesting. I think this type of experience could definitely fill a niche. Lots of people want affection that doesn't have to involve sex.

I'm wondering if a "cuddle date" would be illegal under c-36? Sorry if I'm taking this in a direction you didn't intend.

Guest st*****ens**ors
Interesting. I think this type of experience could definitely fill a niche. Lots of people want affection that doesn't have to involve sex.

I'm wondering if a "cuddle date" would be illegal under c-36? Sorry if I'm taking this in a direction you didn't intend.

I don't mind in the slightest. I think that by definition, a cuddle date would not include activities designated as sexual under C.36. Hard to conceive of a legal objection.

I don't advertise this but definitely love to cuddle and enjoy that aspect so it's always on the table, clothes or not. I know many true cuddle services do it clothed however I believe in the healing and positive energetic influence of skin on skin contact whether for sexual or non sexual purposes. Touch overall is a wonderful thing but when you add the base skin to skin, there is a whole other level of positive impact including serotonin levels, decreased blood pressure, increased circulation, calming of stress hormones etc.

I definitely think there's a need for this and would love to see more people accept and open to it as a benefit.

As for a rate, I know many view it as a lower rate service however to my way of thinking, it's more intensive as it requires you to be fully present and attentive even if there is silence; it takes special skill and confidence to be silent with someone.

I know many true cuddle services do it clothed however I believe in the healing and positive energetic influence of skin on skin contact whether for sexual or non sexual purposes. Touch overall is a wonderful thing but when you add the base skin to skin, there is a whole other level of positive impact including serotonin levels, decreased blood pressure, increased circulation, calming of stress hormones etc.

I definitely think there's a need for this and would love to see more people accept and open to it as a benefit.

As for a rate, I know many view it as a lower rate service however to my way of thinking, it's more intensive as it requires you to be fully present and attentive even if there is silence; it takes special skill and confidence to be silent with someone.

The 'silence' is one of my favorrrrite parts of these types of sessions.. truth be told :)

The main reason it is done clothed (for me it is usually soft silky pj's :).. is to distinguish the difference in the session.. and is one of those things that I do not alter... far too easy to slip into a far more sensual role when nude <grin>... being the sensually oriented creature I am....

These sessions are much more for a feeling of safety.. comfort... 'no worries'.. much more so than our usual types of lovely things offered... and as for the physical/mental benefits.. it matters not whether someone is nude or wearing a parka.. that is still in effect ;)

as for rates.. those I discuss with each individual, but yes it is something where being 'present' is very much required.. but that is a major part of everything I do/offer... so no difference for me there ;) the cuddling is a much more nurturing type of session.. for me... serene almost.. and a most lovely way to slip in a good nap mid-day ;)

Never even realized that it should be advertised. I am with Emma. It's just a natural part of the experience! Hell, if it's just a quick you know what, well that's not me! Lol

• Like 2

hahaha agree wholeheartedly ladies... it *is* something that should be included in the 'fun'...... but..

as one who does these fairly often... an actual 'cuddle session' is noooot the same. They are something entirely different from the cuddling that goes on (or at least.. should) after a sexual experience...

The typical cuddling after s3x is a wonderful few minutes of raised endorphins.. a euphoric 'high' that comes from the activity of two bodies being so wonderfully physical... but a cuddle session is a whole other world...and is almost 'ruined' if done nude......

There is something sweet.. tender.. 'Matronly'...and, as I said earlier.. 'serene' about these types of sessions. There is NO s3x.. there is no expectation of it... just the need/requirement to be close to another human being.... it's hard to put into words.. but it really is a much more 'nurturing' environment, much different than what follows a sexual encounter...

those who have experienced it may be better at defining what it is like for them....

But for me, it is sublime.....ultimate in closeness/tenderness.. and is something that is sorely lacking in almost all aspects of daily life......

The people I see (as I see both male/female regularly) for the cuddling, are not from lyla, but perrrrhaps I should pick their brains a bit.. as to what it means to them.. then maybe I might have insight from the other side. although there have been sessions where the closeness and intimacy that is achieved, is such that it has made more than a few simply cry in my arms.... a huge release.. like no other.. and *not* like the release/cuddles after s3x....from what they *have* said *sigh* and again, so blessed to be a part of that for them..

• Like 2