my tootsies need attention too!

As much as seeing MA's on a regular basis is enjoyable, it seems more often than not they avoid doing the feet. Can anyone recommend someone who gives good feet? Replies and PMs welcome!

Posted via Mobile Device

if you are talking about a good foot massage on the feet...any one at Body Care can do a great job....not to mention Michele's in Vanier.....

Hell....alot of women can...you just have to ask....

if you are talking about a finish using her feet....that is another thing to think about

The Best place to go for a foot massage are the one s with a sink in the room. This way there is no transfer from feet to well..you know :)

If they have space heaters in the rooms, even better..Drape a towel over it for a few minutes..then have your masseuse wrap it around your feet to keep you nice and warm, especially in this chilly weather. Enjoy!!!

Speaking of warm towels.. How Come I have never seen a heated towel rack or box? I can only imagine this would be amazing to lay on hot towels and wrap them around you. yummm.. Spread the word!! XO;-) and in the summer, a cooler..for cooler towels?

Forgot to mention that I do ask, and the reply I get quite often is "sorry, I don't do feet".

Have never been to Body Care or Michelle's yet. Maybe it's time I did!

Posted via Mobile Device

I avoid feet because once I massaged a person's feet and the oil made him almost slip in the shower! But if you ask, and promise to be careful lol, a foot massage can be great!

Like the others said, just ask. Many will do it and it's best done without oil. As an alternative, if you go for a pedicure it usually includes a pretty good foot massage after.

The best foot rub I ever had was this summer in Toronto. In Scarborough (and maybe elsewhere in TO, not sure) there are loads of Foot Rub places, as you drive it's hard not to see one. The one I went to was off Yonge in a very large strip that includes an Ajisen Ramen noodle restaurant (a great place to eat). It lasted 45 min to an hour and started with soaking feet in a tub with seaweed or something and lots of wrapping in hot towels as the other foot being rubbed. Comfy leather seats and a TV to watch if you like. I actually dozed off it was so relaxing. Awesome as long as you don't mind a guy doing the foot rub. 2nd best I've had was also a guy. I've had very good foot rubs by women but I guess the stronger hands and firm handling reduces the possibility of tickling.

Anyway, if you ever get to TO it's a must try if you're into it. In the meanwhile, check some of the places in earlier posts or try a pedicure. Unicorn Spa on Merivale does excellent pedi with great rub.

Speaking of warm towels.. How Come I have never seen a heated towel rack or box? I can only imagine this would be amazing to lay on hot towels and wrap them around you. yummm.. Spread the word!! XO;-) and in the summer, a cooler..for cooler towels?

try this.....

http://www.vintagetub.com/asp/feature_item.asp?cat=83&subcat=122&utm_id=IDF1B&s_kwcid=TC|13754|heated%20towel%20rack||S|e|3781707321

Another thing to keep in mind is foot care. Do you have feet that are well groomed? A regular pedicure is a must if you want to keep your feet touchable and any nail joint in the city will do it. It certainly is the deciding factor when I do a massage as to whether or not the feet get included.

cat

Yes I take care of my feet but have never had a pedi. Many MA's have commented on how soft they are.

Posted via Mobile Device

Antlerman, See that s what I'm talking about. There should be one in every room.. mmmm

A low cost alternative that I've seen is a crockpot. Mainly for washcloths but better than nothing.

I used to know a masseuse who was phobic about feet, she just didn't like the way they looked in general. It didn't matter if they were perfectly normal, she was just afraid of them, much like somebody else might be afraid of spiders or snakes. :)

I avoid feet because once I massaged a person's feet and the oil made him almost slip in the shower! But if you ask' date=' and promise to be careful lol, a foot massage can be great![/quote']

Agreed. A foot massage can be great, but a fabulous foot massage can be better than sex.....

A masseuse I knew used to rub an astringent of some kind after the massage and it seemed to leave the skin supple and took away the slipperiness. Rubbing alcohol may also do the trick.

As a side note, Erica does a good pedicure. Been there, done that. And if you want, it can be followed up with a massage.

I love giving foot massages, I have special techinques to make it extra-sensual too!

I can attest that Bethany's foot massages are highly erotic and just one small example of her perfection! :bowdown:

I had met a lady in Montreal many years ago who had a thing for feet, well her feet actually. She loved massaging, using her feet, me… being younger and a bit naive I didn’t think anything unusual about it. In fact I came (no pun intended) to enjoy very much although haven’t had the opportunity to relive those days in many years. Unfortunately it was a quick (few weeks) romantic interlude but one I have very fond memories of.