Uncanny sexiness

Are there things that you find sexy without apparent reason? A sound, an object?

I'm not talking about the common fetishes out there and it does not have to be something that gets you aroused or else.

More just little almost undiscernable things that just feel sexy and pleasant throughout the normal unravelling of a day.

I'll get started:

The sound of packing tape pulled from its wheel!

Sliding between fresh clean linen sheets..

Dancing around a camp fire

Humor

Cotton Candy

The smell of fresh brewed coffee

A walk in a forest trail

Coconuts, I don't know why maybe because of the smell of the coconut water.

Dancing around a camp fire

Humor

Cotton Candy

The smell of fresh brewed coffee

A walk in a forest trail

Coconuts, I don't know why maybe because of the smell of the coconut water.

Yes! I relate to all of them!

Coconuts reminds of sunblock and sunblock reminds of a lot of pleasant sexy sights ;-)

A smile that lights up someone's face or their ability to laugh out loud and naturally.

When a smile reaches someone's eyes and they dance with mischief.

When someone shares a bit of themselves openly and out of the blue.

Soft fabrics, amazing textures and items you just want to touch and fondle no matter where they are.

certain pieces of music with amazing bass or drum beats beats or a rhythm that makes your body move unbidden.

Delicious food or tastes! It tantalizes the tongue and shoot the endorphin's up which impact all the feel good sensors and make me go *rawr*

The sound of certain voices and accents. Some are liquid deliciousness!

The ocean! Moonlit ocean. Salt air and moonlight.

So many amazing things....

• Like 2

Well maybe not uncanny... but some fragrances are no doubt sexy. I've really only experienced this once in the most powerful way. I was in a fastener supply store here in Ottawa about 20 years ago, a middle aged woman wearing perfume walked past me in the aisle wearing a perfume (no idea what it was but sure wish I knew!) and I had immediate wood and could barely succeed in not unloading in my pants. I was so overwhelmed I was unable to accost her and ask what scent she was wearing and I probably would have been too shy to do so even had I been able...

• Like 3

Well maybe not uncanny... but some fragrances are no doubt sexy. I've really only experienced this once in the most powerful way. I was in a fastener supply store here in Ottawa about 20 years ago, a middle aged woman wearing perfume walked past me in the aisle wearing a perfume (no idea what it was but sure wish I knew!) and I had immediate wood and could barely succeed in not unloading in my pants. I was so overwhelmed I was unable to accost her and ask what scent she was wearing and I probably would have been too shy to do so even had I been able...

Wow that is intense! As you can guess, my comment below your post was supposed to be under Midnight-Energies' It did not post at the right place for some reason... I do smell good though ;-p

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Always the obvious.... stockings..heels.. the smell of vanilla. Confidence. A smile. The sound of a lone piano. Thunderstorms.

Mmm thunderstorms!

A father holding a sleeping baby,

Anklets and toes rings

Sacrum tatoo.

Tar, the smell of warm asphalt

canoe under the stars on a silent lake on a cool summer night.

Park benches

hailing a cab

Someone smiling while talking on the phone

• Like 1