University of Ottawa SP

Hello Ladies,

I'm just curious if there are any UofO student service providers here. I study and work there, and if any of you happened to be on campus that may make meeting that much more possible.

Regards,

I have to admit this post creeps me out a bit, as do all posts looking for personal information about SP's. Perhaps the question could be rephrased 'seeking SP near Sandy Hill area'. I also know that many providers, myself included, specifically try to screen out clients that may be within their social or professional circle outside of sex work so you may be doing yourself a disservice by claiming to be a Prof at U of O. On another note, if you really are a prof at U of O, wouldn't you want to, you know, be discreet and avoid SPs who are students at your university?

• Like 2

Well I know as a hobbiest I had a run in with a sp at somewhere I worked. I was caught not knowing how to treat the situation. I think as hard as you try there are always going to be times like this. But honestly I didn't mind it. But ya I agree with not being around a sp in an area where she visits a lot, it would not be as discreet.

I have to admit this post creeps me out a bit' date=' as do all posts looking for personal information about SP's. Perhaps the question could be rephrased 'seeking SP near Sandy Hill area'. I also know that many providers, myself included, specifically try to screen out clients that may be within their social or professional circle outside of sex work so you may be doing yourself a disservice by claiming to be a Prof at U of O. On another note, if you really are a prof at U of O, wouldn't you want to, you know, be discreet and avoid SPs who are students at your university?[/quote']

I have to admit this post creeps me out a bit' date=' as do all posts looking for personal information about SP's. Perhaps the question could be rephrased 'seeking SP near Sandy Hill area'. I also know that many providers, myself included, specifically try to screen out clients that may be within their social or professional circle outside of sex work so you may be doing yourself a disservice by claiming to be a Prof at U of O. On another note, if you really are a prof at U of O, wouldn't you want to, you know, be discreet and avoid SPs who are students at your university?[/quote']

It is to be nice, a tad bit odd, to say the least...no, it is creepy

A professor (his handle) looking for student SP's

Just sounds wrong

RG

Guest ***ky12***

I agree this is strange but he never said he was a prof. Yes it is his handle but .... no this is just creepy, lol

Most of us try to keep our personal lives separate from our work lives and certainly, taking on a prof as a client at the university you attend--that's some major personal and work mixing.

• Like 2

This is just skipping the fantasy, and going for reality. Creepy, yes. Ballsy, definately. Well thought out ... maybe not.

I'm trying to figure out what he was thinking. Is he hoping that he could grab a quickie in an unused classroom or something? Either way, I find it a bit creepy too. I usually prefer to play outside of my regular stomping grounds. There's a warm fuzzy feeling that anonymity always gives me.

<Insert Admiral Ackbar pic here>

Smells like a trap to me. I'm possibly being very cynical here, but logically a guy wouldn't want to see an SP he could possibly run into on a regular basis.

To me someone who would be asking for this could be thinking of one of the two following scenarios.

Either:

Someone's accused or suspects someone else of being an SP and need proof so they create an account on CERB and throw out a general "who's a UofO SP?". They could also be trying to catch them in some illegal acts (eg. public communications, multiple incalls, etc) in the hopes to ruin their reputation in their prospective field. Academic competition is fierce.

Or:

Dude thinks that he can blackmail an SP after seeing her once by threatening to reveal her occupation to loved ones the SP would want to keep this from. Again the threat of embarrassment is a plausible means of holding the SP hostage to the person's whims.

Ok, so these may be a bit extreme, but hyperbole is good at getting the point across. I'm also very paranoid when tired ;). My point being, were I an SP and were I attending UofO I would close this thread and never give it a second thought.

I would hope no one would admit to this. thread closed.